• Argentina

Votes: 26 100.0%
  • Australia

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Lautaro picking the Higuain mantle, I see.

I wonder if Scaloni could figure out if they have a more technical guy in the squad who could score from a tight, low percentage chances. I guess that is too much to expect from him.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
What percentage of the Argentina squad's body surface is covered in tattoos? Looks at least 40% from what we can see here.

• Haha
Reactions: Vasilevskiy

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
That was a poor IQ play by that Aussie lad, instead of during a 180 turn and firing it blindly, he should've laid it off to his teammate who had more time to line up a shot just behind him.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
What percentage of the Argentina squad's body surface is covered in tattoos? Looks at least 40% from what we can see here.
It's the same thing with Brasil, I guarantee the majority of these players growing up were in gangs due to SA culture, in which all you do is get tats and then they realised they had talent for football.

Mitch nylander

One of the biggest fans from a bipolar fanbase
Jun 2, 2016
Martinez or Higuain f***ing piece of shit.

Hurt or not

Enzo gifted them a goal otherwise they created f*** all

Yup, that solidified it for me, I don't want to see anymore of Lautaro... Try dybala next game as a sub.

Also, thought Romero looked terrible. He needs to be better, wasn't using his full backs at all.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Yup Argentina has sucked, as I said.

Anyway, I'm following a Crypto guy on Twitter for a while and he cashed in 172k€ the other day after picking Japan over Spain in a combined bet. A centimeter was the difference.

Today, he told before the game started that he bet 2-1 Argentina. Cashed in 45k.

How lucky can some people be?

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006

Anyway, I'm following a Crypto guy on Twitter for a while and he cashed in 172k€ the other day after picking Japan over Spain in a combined bet. A centimeter was the difference.

Today, he told before the game started that he bet 2-1 Argentina. Cashed in 45k.

Literally playing on 2 days rest and they had one single chance. Lol

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY

Well if he’s a crypto guy the last 12 months probably haven’t been great for him

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad