• Argentina

Votes: 32 78.0%
  • Netherlands

Votes: 9 22.0%

• Total voters

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Messi goes through, nothing else matters right now.

Wout Weghorst man of the match, scoring and then also making defensive blocks. That Koopmainers freekick goal was very clever.

Emi Martinez with couple of very important shootout saves. And then Lautaro of all players finally manages to score at a crucial moment. He together with his Inter partner Lukaku were the joke finishing striker pair of the tournament until that moment.

Even with his PK miss, can't just but admire Enzo Fernandez, what a player.

legit shedding tears before the match

After the match too, certainly.

gritdash60

Aug 9, 2022
Behind the net
Messi goes through, nothing else matters right now.

Wout Weghorst man of the match, scoring and then also making defensive blocks. That Koopmainers freekick goal was very clever.

Emi Martinez with couple of very important shootout saves. And then Lautaro of all players finally manages to score at a crucial moment. He together with his Inter partner Lukaku were the joke finishing striker pair of the tournament until that moment.

Even with his PK miss, can't just but admire Enzo Fernandez, what a player.
shut up you are calling me out for not trusting in argentinian players!

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Are you not entertained? Weghorst redemption match, always disrepected and underrated, always finding ways to score.

Hope Messi goes all the way, even though the last 15 years their national team has always been 10 hotheaded morons + Messi. But at least now they also have a great goalie.

Reactions: gary69

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Just root for Morocco, like everybody else.

France/Brazil 86.
To this day the most amazing game I've ever witnessed. And emotions for the ages.
France/Germany 82 is also one which will be always remembered. I can't like it because of the blatant cheating, violence and the bad guys got the victory.

I'm partial to the 2014 SF :sarcasm:

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Emi had words for Enzo too "next time hit it down the middle, moron!" hahahahahha IDK if other Spanish speakers caught that

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Any words are European sportsmanship? Please explain what the f*** I witnessed?
1670625174421.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad