• Argentina

Votes: 32 78.0%
  • Netherlands

Votes: 9 22.0%

• Total voters

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
ADM and Papu trained alone... ADM will likely still make the bench at least. Scaloni tinkering between 3-5-2 and adding another midfielder, Paredes as the 5 and Enzo in a free role. I'd be happier with the extra midfielder and unleashing ADM if need be later ala the copa.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
RDP is hurt and questionable for the game. Say what you will but the guy runs his socks off. Big big loss if he cant go.

CamFan81

HF Snob Agitator
Mar 22, 2009
RI
Netherlands to prove that Argentina is very much the paper tiger they have been known to be

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Because the Netherlands have just proved that once a nazi always a nazi and blocked Romania and Bulgaria's Schengen entry I hope Argentina humiliates them.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Argentina is not making me feel like a second class European citizen, and blocking me for hours in airports and at borders since 2007. That's the Dutch and the fascists like Rutte they vote into power.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Argentina is not making me feel like a second class European citizen, and blocking me for hours in airports and at borders since 2007. That's the Dutch and the fascists like Rutte they vote into power.
That was more Austria than anything, and it's not like Rutte is Geert Wilders. But we're straying from the point.

CamFan81

HF Snob Agitator
Mar 22, 2009
RI
... and how many trophies do the dutch have? lol

Not sure how this applies to Argentina's disappointing performance on the national stage for decades. So much so that Messi retired from international play because of the embarrassing back to back losses to Chile in Copa America.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Not sure how this applies to Argentina's disappointing performance on the national stage for decades. So much so that Messi retired from international play because of the embarrassing back to back losses to Chile in Copa America.
Oh silly you, Its 2022 he came back won on Brazilian soil and followed it up with another trophy. In fact Messi has more senior NT trophies than the Dutch's history.

CamFan81

HF Snob Agitator
Mar 22, 2009
RI
Wouldn't work only Gods are allowed to do that.
Gods do blow and hookers?

Oh silly you, Its 2022 he came back won on Brazilian soil and followed it up with another trophy. In fact Messi has more senior NT trophies than the Dutch's history.
Silly me? Those were his words. Not mine.

And I'm no big fan of the Dutch, I just believe they can expose Argentina. Their stature is based on world cups won 30-40 years ago, not because of their talent today.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad