Votes: 32 78.0%
  • Netherlands

Votes: 9 22.0%

• Total voters

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
The Dutch are clowns, always were.

Not sure what either have with my post but ok.
I didn't like the Dutch coach trash talking the US team after their game. He was a sore winner. Now he is a sore loser whose team deserved to lose.

I didn't see the whole game against Argentina; mostly saw the first half, but I agreed with the refs calls with the single exception of his call against the bench. I didn't hear what was said. I can only assume that it was more than the usual dissent!

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Gloating after the way the dutch played at this tourney is...a choice...
What’s really funny is I don’t remember saying anything bad … I like the Dutch and what they have done for footy. Clearly not their best team and I think most of their fans would agree.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Crazy match, that Dutch set piece is something I have never ever seen before and will go down as a historical play. Great trick play. But, Argentina really showed their thuggery in this match and I wasn't really even cheering for the Dutch. Nonetheless, the antics Arg displayed really were a turn-off and I found myself being an Orjane supporter by the end of it. Now I don't care who wins, just as long as Argentina loses I would be fine.

How Argentina did not finish the game without a red card is absolutely mindboggling.

Karterthadon

Nov 1, 2022
While not exactly the same, I've seen iterations of this kind of free kick twice in WC.

Sweden in 1994

And Argentina against England in 1998

What made this one so different is the absolute balls to try this in the absolute last second of the game

Incubajerks

Feb 9, 2010
Roma
I understand the reaction of the Argentines, of course, you can't justify it, but I also think that the Dutch got what they deserved.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad