WJC Thread 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Per Sjoblom

Jan 3, 2018
Timothy Liljegren is injured and it is unclear if he will play. Philip Broberg has been called up to replace him if needed and he will be the youngest player (17) on the Swedish team according to Swedish news.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast

Brook practicing on the left of Bouchard.

Top-4

Ty Smith - Noah Dobson
Josh Brook - Evan Bouchard

That means they want Brook in the line-up in the top 4D. Shows a lot of confidence in moving him to LD and trusting him. Lets see if this sticks. If it does, I love that Brook Bouchard pairing. Brook is too good to play 3rd pairing

Locks

May 28, 2005
It appears that Romanov's injury was not serious. As per report on the KHL site, Romanov participated in team Russia practice as part of a five man unit featuring Russia's top two forwards in Kravtsov and Denisenko which bodes well for his selection chances as well as his role on the team.

Toene

Y'en aura pas de facile
Nov 17, 2014
Would be one of the rare RHDs who play on the left side. I know Boqvist did it in juniors or international I dont remember. In the NHL it's extremely rare. I believe Julien isnt the type of coach who's comfortable with this.

Jul 6, 2016
Would be one of the rare RHDs who play on the left side. I know Boqvist did it in juniors or international I dont remember. In the NHL it's extremely rare. I believe Julien isnt the type of coach who's comfortable with this.

Petry would be the perfect Weber's partner if he could play on left side. But I don't think he can like most if not all RHD.

Last edited:

DangerDave

Mete's Shot
Feb 8, 2015
T.O
Leason is an interesting case. Big (6'4) scoring RH center that was not drafted.
I was just looking him up since I hadn't heard of him before. That's a pretty crazy jump in production this year. If he andSuzuki prove dynamic, maybe he'd be a great guy to go after.

Jul 6, 2016
I was just looking him up since I hadn't heard of him before. That's a pretty crazy jump in production this year. If he andSuzuki prove dynamic, maybe he'd be a great guy to go after.

His WHL coach is praising him a lot and he might be signed somewhere after the Championship, or available at next draft, especially if he makes the Canadian Team and do well. he's gonna turn 20 at the end of next April.

Last edited:
Reactions: DangerDave

DangerDave

Mete's Shot
Feb 8, 2015
T.O
His WHL coach is praising him a lot and he might be signed somewhere after the Championship, especially if he makes the Canadian Team and do well.
MB better get on it. No risk potentially incredible reward. Seems like he was just a late bloomer.

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008

Brook practicing on the left of Bouchard.

Top-4

Ty Smith - Noah Dobson
Josh Brook - Evan Bouchard

lucky-yates_courtesy.jpg

Not putting the caption , I have enough warning points...

Reactions: ProspectsSTC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad