Player Discussion With the 9th pick in the 2019 NHL Draft, the Ducks select Trevor Zegras

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
Twitter sucks. Got off that cesspool at the beginning of Covid and it’s been one of the best decisions of my adult life. Shit literally melts brain cells imo

Reactions: Paul4587

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Twitter sucks. Got off that cesspool at the beginning of Covid and it’s been one of the best decisions of my adult life. Shit literally melts brain cells imo
But you see stuff that you are following.

Keeping my timeline clean and using lists for Ducks and NHL stuff and it's probably my most used app.
But yeah I've seen what happens once you go down the rabbit hole :laugh: It's just people.

Trojans86

Dec 30, 2015
But you see stuff that you are following.

Keeping my timeline clean and using lists for Ducks and NHL stuff and it's probably my most used app.
But yeah I've seen what happens once you go down the rabbit hole :laugh: It's just people.
Ive never really used twitter. Give me some good follows

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
He's going to be one of those guys you could put anyone with and they would score. He is going to be one of those guys that makes people a lot of money too like Getzlaf.

Reactions: Kalv
Oct 18, 2011
Zegras on facing Kopitar, O'Rielly late in the year:
This is the mindset you want from a player that has superstar potential. I think the ducks brass should be making him study Datsyuk, Because of how skilled and smart he is if he really applies himself he could make himself into a great 3 zone player, and be a player regularly competing for high finishes in hart voting

Reactions: Kalv

Quack Shot

Nov 14, 2010
SoCal
This is the mindset you want from a player that has superstar potential. I think the ducks brass should be making him study Datsyuk, Because of how skilled and smart he is if he really applies himself he could make himself into a great 3 zone player, and be a player regularly competing for high finishes in hart voting

I believe I read some where Datsyuk was his favorite player actually and molds his game around him. Could be wrong though.

BoHorvat 53

What's a god to a Kane
Dec 9, 2014
Maybe this is the betting man in me speaking, but I genuinely think that Zegras will win the Calder, posting nearly PPG numbers. Not to make this about the Canucks, but I think he’ll have a Pettersson type of impact his rookie year. Going to hate going up against him, but I am a big fan of his game.

KickHisAssZegrass

Sponsor
Nov 18, 2005
Portland, OR
Maybe this is the betting man in me speaking, but I genuinely think that Zegras will win the Calder, posting nearly PPG numbers. Not to make this about the Canucks, but I think he’ll have a Pettersson type of impact his rookie year. Going to hate going up against him, but I am a big fan of his game.

He's also most likely going to have the largest role out of the candidates. I think leading rookies in points is pretty likely

Quack Shot

Nov 14, 2010
SoCal

In his last 8 games of the season when he got called back up and played center instead of the wing he was a PPG. I think he’s really going to shine, he’ll have every opportunity.

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
It’s a great comp

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
I see 55-65 points which in an average year should be enough for a calder. Don’t think he has the supporting cast to generate close to the PPG mark and ultimately I think that’s about where he ends up peaking (maybe slightly higher in his peak year) so don’t think he hits those numbers his first year .

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017

For a first year player pretty damn good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad