Wishlist

kdfsjljklgjfg

Apr 4, 2007
Gloversville, NY
I would like to be able to choose a shorter schedule for Be a GM. I don't remember which game it was, but you had the choice to do a 29 game season. Perfect for people who want to play all the games, without having to play 82.

I did the math back in NHL 13 when I first fired up a GMC league and found that simming at the pretty solid pace of every 2 days, you could only fit in about 6 seasons, assuming you started on day 1 of release. Which means you had to play about 3 games a day, when who knows if the people you're playing will be on that day?

Draft picks were essentially useless. GMC desperately needs shorter seasons as an option.

Absolutely, 110%, AGREE. NHL11,12,13,14 were all carbon copies of NHL10.

I'm going to assume then that you never played half of them, or at least since 13, since the changed skating engine dramatically changed the way the game was played.

These are NHL players, it's not like they ever accidentally go offside in a game.

So, NHL players only ever go offside on purposes? :shakehead

The Rage Kage

Apr 21, 2014
I did the math back in NHL 13 when I first fired up a GMC league and found that simming at the pretty solid pace of every 2 days, you could only fit in about 6 seasons, assuming you started on day 1 of release. Which means you had to play about 3 games a day, when who knows if the people you're playing will be on that day?

Draft picks were essentially useless. GMC desperately needs shorter seasons as an option.

I'm going to assume then that you never played half of them, or at least since 13, since the changed skating engine dramatically changed the way the game was played.

So, NHL players only ever go offside on purposes? :shakehead

I think what he means, is when you're skating into the offensive zone, and there's a player in between you and your team mate, they shouldn't speed up and go offside. So. Annoying.

Sazer15

Apr 9, 2014
I had some stuff i wanted to add being an EASHL/Club goalie, but then i rememberd the every other game rule. NHL 10 i could light up goalies, then 11 people complained and it was way harder, then the opposite was complained people saying it was too hard to score so 12 again was easy, then again people complained so 13 was hardish again, 14 i sdesigned for goalies but not Humans the comps, they have there bad games but 70% of the time its impossible to score on them. Call my team bad or whatever but its true.

In my high level opinion, they should make comp G a bit worse, still stop that cross, but make it a bit harder to score on Humans, this would take away a lot of the **** goals and make games more interesting. How often do you see a 9-8 game in the NHL?

blueliner18

Oct 18, 2013
NE Ice rinks

Ummmmm, actually I still own NHL09-NHL13 (if you want me to snap a pic of all 5 PS3 game cases let me know)...so I can lose an edge if I try and turn on a dime while skating too fast, whoop dee doo. Did nothing for the core gameplay...my AI teammates and competition are all still dumb as posts. There is no noticible speed difference between any players, some just have more control at higher skating speeds...again, whoopie! Other than visual differences (animation), tell me how did the skating engine "make you play different"??? I still can't play a proper dump and chase because AI is so screwed up. I can't attack off a rush because my AI teammates (while skating ever so "pretty") don't have a freakin clue how to drive the net, and the late man never skates to the high slot. My defensemen while attacking can't seem to skate skillfully and crafty enough to keep a puck in the attacking zone. I can't play proper defense because none of my AI teammates seem to have a clue how or where to skate on a backcheck, or where to be once they are in the d-zone. I want innovation and evolution that makes the game better, not some silly "add in" which improves skating animations!! Yeah it looks cool, but how does it contribute to the gameplay?? Let me answer IT DOESN'T, everything that EA has hyped up since NHL10 (well really 09) has been passed along in broken or half-baked attempts. It really truly makes me wonder if any of the producers at EA ever even watched a televised NHL game. They want skating "dynamics" how about ditching the CPU animated crap, and go for all "real time" animation. In the NHL skates are used for a lot more than just skating. Yet the puck will visibly travel thru skates. Sticks go right through skates and legs. Anyway I'm tired of trying to make my point, in a nutshell, animation tweaks do nothing to fix what is actually broken in this series.

CallToronto

Sep 26, 2011
Las Vegas, NV
i would like to be able to set my lines before jumping into a game of online versus, i hate having to make the other player wait at the start of the game screen(maybe 14 fixed that still on 13).

Vote to kick on otp, the ability to pick a position before entering a lobby so it isn't a mad dash to the forwards/center spot. And please get rid of the generic EASHL center ice logo/arena. using teams selected would be cool.

And maybe real head coaches on the benches? the nba and nfl games have most of their head coaches.

Also maybe put in the option for continuous OT in lieu of the 5 min 4-4 and shootout should both players agree to it.

Tyler Biggs*

Good sign we are finally getting new commentators this year!

I think changing the commentators will be huge. Hearing the same things over and over again can really make a good game seem repetitive and dry. And the NBC presentation sounds promising as well. I don't think they need any new game modes this year; they should focus on refining the gameplay to make it more realistic. Dogpiles in front of the net are a step in the right direction.

TheyCallMeKato

May 1, 2014
Winnipeg
How about, when you want to get prospects ice time on line 3 so you have overalls of 70-68-65 on the third line and your fourth line have 74-73-70 it skips your third line unless you do manual line changes. they should put a setting in for 4 line or 3 line teams. Not every game only lets their forth line out for 5 minutes a game. Allow us to play a four line game. and stop skipping my damn 3rd line.

AngryBozo

May 19, 2014
nhl 15 wishlist

ONLINE MOMENTUM and AI MORE PUCK ANGRY

They should remove the momentum effect online so we could play against others skills. Momentum decides too much who is going to win the game and most of time it's the one who's losing 3-1 on 3rd period. Seriously, it becomes so obvious when you lead a game that at the end of the 3rd there's just almost nothing to do to prevent from getting scored. Momentum is a thing that people get naturally when playing and not really winning faceoffs, fights, passes and finally the game. Their natural frustration trend them to make errors and that's the real momentum effect. To keep it offline when playing against cpu is ok as long as someone feels like dreaming of being a superstar by playing a "hockey superstar simulator" but when online, let's see who's the best? And that's not the AI momentum case.

Also, more and more players controlled by AI are no more playing for puck but playing for the suppose best position they should get. It so gives the other player the possibility to keep the puck for himself and skating around while I'm running like stupid to get him but almost impossible and no one is trying to stop him or help me. AI must be more puck angry.

Thank you

nilssont

May 27, 2007
To create a tournament and play with ur friends h2h at home, i mean honestly why cant you do that?

Heisenberg77

Jan 8, 2007
I'm assuming more jersey variety has been mentioned?

I'd love to use some jerseys from other eras that haven't been represented in the game yet. I'm aware that this is a lower priority addition and in a year where they are developing their first Next Gen game they probably don't have the time and resources for it.

Another feature for next NHL 16 would be add more former players/legends. I'd love to play as an old school team with old school style and look and maybe even perhaps in old arenas. That would be amazing.

Kranium

Mar 9, 2014
Arvika, Sweden
SKILLS COMPETITION!!!!!!! That would be fun!

Live the life, if ur good and get choosen to play the allstar game there should be a skills competition included:) and have the chance to represent ur country in iihf tournements if ur team misses the playoffs...maybe even olympics every 4 season?:)

And for HUT cards, trade lobby where u actually put ur cards out on the trade market. Not selling them or having to join a facebook site to be able to get a trade.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I'm assuming more jersey variety has been mentioned?

I'd love to use some jerseys from other eras that haven't been represented in the game yet. I'm aware that this is a lower priority addition and in a year where they are developing their first Next Gen game they probably don't have the time and resources for it.

Another feature for next NHL 16 would be add more former players/legends. I'd love to play as an old school team with old school style and look and maybe even perhaps in old arenas. That would be amazing.

They should add actual retro teams.

Spagett

Oct 24, 2013
They really should take a look at all of the things you can do outside of the actual action part of the game in the WWE games.

pckstpr31

Jul 13, 2010
CGY
This has probably been suggested before, but it'd be nice if there was a spot in Roster Management where you could go through and make a draft ranking for the upcoming draft. For this year, you'll get Ekblad and Reinhart top 5, and then completely random players right after. It'd be nice to at least have the option to set a ranking before going into a career mode.

Linnarhult

May 6, 2006
Was at my friends house and played NBA 2K14. The My career-mode is everything I want BeAPro to be.

nilssont

May 27, 2007
Want to specify? I'm pretty sure you can do that already.

Well say me and 5 friends want to play a tournament head to head at my place, with NHL teams, and to have a group stage and playoffs, with scoring tables for the players and all that, how do I do? Anyone?

elmariachi227

Aug 27, 2012
Cleveland
They need to fix intimidation. If your team gets crushed when trying to cross the blue line 8 out of every 10 tries, you should be too shell-shocked to snipe that top shelf glitch goal from two feet above the circles.

TheEpicOne258

Jun 23, 2014
One thing i'd like to see is hot/cold streaks. If someone is scoring above expectations, they will be on a hot streak, and that player will have a higher overall and a higher trade value. If they aren't scoring, their overall will drop and so will their trade value.

Also, at the start of a season i see players who had low trade value, but jumped to 84 overall, and still have very low trade value. Also i see players who were listed as a depth forward one season, and at the start of the next season, they are still listed as that, even though they are 86 overall.

TheEpicOne258

Jun 23, 2014
Also free agency. too many stars appear in free agency. Most commonly high potential goalies, but i have seen players like Jonathan toews, Patrick kane, Carey Price, and Alex Pietrangelo. How is that realistic, that Chicago would give up Toews or kane, or that Montreal would give up Carey Price.

Jul 10, 2003
KW
I'd like to see the Legends roster with retired NHL'rs only, hall of famers only...especially Sundin needs to be on that roster.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad