Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
NHL 15 wishlist

Might as well start now :laugh:

My list

KHL
ECHL
NCAA (if possible, at the very least have the prospects in the game)
IIHF jerseys
IIHF tournaments and Olympics in be a pro
GM connected trade menus removes the players you traded, and changes the cap (I get they can't do it for games, but the trade menu would be nice)

WTFetus

Marlov
Mar 12, 2009
San Francisco
Prevent people from being able to spam faceoffs. It's a pretty simple fix, yet it's been in the game since NHL 12. EA's excuse was that they don't want to waste time by kicking people out of the dot. Then just make it so that if you go too early, you're unable to win the draw.

Not that tea-bagging bothers me, but if they made it so that you lose a ton of endurance every time you crouch after the whistle, it might stop a couple of people from doing it.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
The most glaring issue to me is presentation. Like the guy above touched on, there's no authenticity between arenas. The commentators are unbelievably stale, the celebration sequences are always the same, etc. They should really look to the NBA 2K series for ideas for this.

Ilya Bryzastor

May 13, 2013
Philadelphia
New Announcers , better prospects in GM mode like 7th round diamonds in the rough , the ability to create you're own goalie mask , and ability to create you're own logo and jersey design for create a team , also create you're own arena.

Eagles MA

Sep 9, 2011
Make the game more dynamic by adding skating styles: Generic, Upright and Crouched

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
- Ability to fully edit the name, data and stats of EVERY player in the game to let people create historical scenarios. Have an export / import player feature that lets you overwrite players as is done in MLB The Show. Maybe, get an offline editor?

- Create a roster / player / sliders vault.

- Let users start seasons with less than 30 teams / using historical division & conferences.

- Get stand-in KHL / US College teams if they can't get the licenses. Using my first point, let US put the real deal in.

- Expansion Mode: Be NHL Franchise #31! Compete with your rival expansion team for players in the expansion draft and then compare yourself comparably to them as you build your legacy!

- Make some important days in a season semi-real time events. For exemple, the day of the openings of the free agents is a 30 minutes real time event: as the timer ticks down, players get signed, agents phone you offering you their guys and you make offers. Same could be done with the trade deadline, and the entry draft, as well as the expansion draft of my Expansion mode.

-Authentic Arena pre-game lighting, goal celebrations.

- Make the careers in Live A Life less linear: You shouldn't be able to be a superstar at will and make it to the NHL every time. You should be able to go out in the 5th round, play 3 years in the AHL, and then look for work in Europe, make your way back to the AHL, catch on fire and have yourself 4-5 years in the sun on the 3rd line in Columbus or something.

- Bring back Career lenghts in HUT. Make super rare cards that make players' Career reset if you must, but bring back the careers!

Last edited:

sully6one

Unregistered User
Aug 6, 2011
Michigan
I think we should make a list and then send it over to EA and really push for them to fix them. Need to start now.

samsquanch9*

A relist for same price button on hut for players that dont sell

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Overhaul BAP goaltending. It's like climbing a mountain; EASHL goalie is easier, that's the only position I can remotely consider saying that for.

More rules options so you can set the type of icing you want, 2 line pass, trapezoid, etc.

Someone suggested the ability to specify what position you want to play, and then having EASHL try to match you with other players if possible. I second that.

Streamlined board play. It's kinda clunky.

A detailed explanation/guide for every attribute. Every year there are stats that have no impact on human players. It would be nice to know which those are. When selecting a player type it would be nice to know which stats those players can improve quickest.

Xia

Mar 9, 2011
Toronto
Authenticity, detail and a real show for the love of the game.

I want authentic looking player specific animations, authentic pre game lighting and arena music. I want real crowd chants as well, and a ton of detail into playoff game crowds. The shooting animations in general need to be fixed, backhanders look so out of place sometimes, and feel somewhat implausible.

We also need the ability to customize country rosters without going through a massive hassle (maybe I'm not doing something right here though). I'd love a World Junior Championship mode as well.

Classic teams! Give us 10 or 20 of the greatest teams to ever do it, give us NBA2K like detail as well.

TheBrazenhead*

The one thing I really would love for them to put in the game (give me the ability to) is to have and keep stats of a best of 7 series vs someone online.

I play my brother often 7 game series online but we have to do it manually/ourselves. Each game is individual and we have to take pictures of the game/player stats and tally them up ourselves.

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder
MAke it so in Be a gm mode that the reputation is NOT tied to the number of phones you have available to you. Im in my 4th season and despite having a crappy rep early on and only having one phone, I now have a great rep and still... only have one phone. Its moronic.

Live the life. Nice try EA but big fail. I can see how much my player has earned through out their career? Whoo hoo. Who cares?

Make less of the achievements tied to eashl or hut because some one like me will never play them.

Make it so in Be a GM mode that a 21 year old who is a 79 with 4.5 stars potential won't command 7.5 million every time I offer them a 7 or 8 year deal. It seems every player wants at least upwards of 6.5 million. Steals of contracts do happen. Look at Tavares. Look at McDonagh.

Ability to hire/fire the coach if something is wrong with your team.

Integrate BAP and Be a GM in a sense of if your players get caught sneaking out and whatnot you can chose how to discipline them in Be a GM.

Ability to build or customize arenas.

Better custom team logos.

3 different sets of commentators. Maybe add in a like Hughson and Emerick?

Scouting in Be a gm. You can't gets guy like Datsyuk in the 7th round in be a gm. You would be lucky to get a colton orr in the 7th round. Make it so once in a blue moon you can get a real star later in the rounds.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad