Wishlist

FlyTimmo

pit <3
Jul 10, 2013
GM mode:
- Fix the draft. I want to be able to find a late round gem. Generally picks after the mid-first round are useless past the 2 year.
- Add USHL, KHL(or at least a fake one, since they will not be able to get the real deal), college (same as KHL), High-School-(for draft only, not playable)
-If my team goes 63-17-2 and 61-14-5 during the regular season, I don't expect to be swept in the first round in back to back years by teams with less than 43 wins.
-ADD SUSPENSIONS
-Less predictability in general

EASHL
-A better goalie engine
-Customize Arena (GM Mode too)
-Lose the weekly playoffs and make them bi-weekly or tri-weekly
-Different player types or combos (Playmaker/Two-way forward, grinding/sniper, etc.)

FlaPanthers11

Cats Are Coming?
Aug 30, 2013
Why aren't we hearing anything yet? By this time last year cover voting was in full swing and we already had the first trailer for a few weeks.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I'm pretty certain they are keeping everything until E3. I'm assuming they have something biggish planned. Also, I don't think they are doing a vote this year.

feichter

Apr 2, 2006
Hopefully it's development time for the next gen guys on PS4, like me. Surely to god they'd be busy programming it, etc...not worrying about cover guys+pictures.

FlaPanthers11

Cats Are Coming?
Aug 30, 2013
Hopefully it's development time for the next gen guys on PS4, like me. Surely to god they'd be busy programming it, etc...not worrying about cover guys+pictures.

I don't care about the cover but normally by a few weeks ago we found out what the new focus is in the upcoming release (Skating, Fighting, etc.) Hell if they can't even change something small like that this year it's just going to be the same regurgitated game.

Sakic

Extra B is for BYOBB
Jan 3, 2006
Calgary, Alberta
Well tbh if it isn't a reboot like it was going from to 360/ps3 I'm going to be very disappointed. So many things need to be fixed I hope they don't just port a trash game over.

Jets

All hat, no cattle.
Sponsor
Oct 23, 2010
Winnipeg
i have heard rumors from people who play tested that mike emerick and NBC is commentating, along with the puck being "lose" like the fifa ball. Deking has apparently been re-vamped and pass and shooting assist is toned down so you can't rip a shot or pass while skating full blast anymore. Also it is confirmed to be on next gen.

2XPRO31

Jul 13, 2007
More media like their is in Madden for be a gm. At the trade deadline it should be well known who is on the block such as potential UFAs for non playoff teams. More buzz around deadline day, draft day and free agency as those are the biggest parts of the game mode.

ThorNton Apologist

Jumbo needs a cup
Oct 1, 2006
Cali
Their choices were limited considering they signed a partnership deal with NBCSN. I wouldn't have minded Gord Miller and Joe Micheletti instead, mostly because of Micheletti, but Doc with Pierre between the benches would be cool and kind of funny.

Micheletti would be terrible. They would have to have him pronounce 1/4 of the names incorrect to have a more authentic experience. I am all for Doc and Pierre. At least its a change. I think Pierre would be funny but hopefully not get annoying too fast.

iFishyHD

Dec 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
Micheletti would be terrible. They would have to have him pronounce 1/4 of the names incorrect to have a more authentic experience. I am all for Doc and Pierre. At least its a change. I think Pierre would be funny but hopefully not get annoying too fast.

This, but honestly any new commentary would be good because every time I play I consider turning commentary off.

derriko

Mar 7, 2009
Las Vegas
So stoked for this to be on PS4. I couldn't play 13 or 14 on my xbox due to freezing , I didn't buy 12, and I could only play a game or two of 11 before it would lock up and freeze, so when this comes out it will be like my first time playing all over again.

capitalsrock

Sep 7, 2012
GM mode:
- Fix the draft. I want to be able to find a late round gem. Generally picks after the mid-first round are useless past the 2 year.
- Add USHL, KHL(or at least a fake one, since they will not be able to get the real deal), college (same as KHL), High-School-(for draft only, not playable)
-If my team goes 63-17-2 and 61-14-5 during the regular season, I don't expect to be swept in the first round in back to back years by teams with less than 43 wins.
-ADD SUSPENSIONS
-Less predictability in general

EASHL
-A better goalie engine
-Customize Arena (GM Mode too)
-Lose the weekly playoffs and make them bi-weekly or tri-weekly
-Different player types or combos (Playmaker/Two-way forward, grinding/sniper, etc.)

you can't say less predictability and get angry because you lost in the playoffs just because you had a better regular season. Those games are random for the most part, so i'm not sure how much less predictable it could get.

JohanFranzenstein

Dec 6, 2013
I emailed EA, I'm not sure if they do anything about it, but I sent them a link to this thread in hopes they will at least skim. I'm completely sick and tired of the piss-poor quality of EA NHL when they put so much effort into their other games.

richyy03

"We're all mad here"
Aug 19, 2012
Ottawa, ON
I would like to be able to choose a shorter schedule for Be a GM. I don't remember which game it was, but you had the choice to do a 29 game season. Perfect for people who want to play all the games, without having to play 82.

Also, mostly for GMC, I would like to see the ability to change players positions (ex: making a natural C a RW). Would work well when doing best lines and your not playing someone at their correct position.

Nidos

Sad Devils Fan
Apr 29, 2014
New Jersey
-Downloadable/Changable commentators
-More realistic Live the Life
-More leagues if possible
-Have more actual legends on the legends teams. Not with Crosby or Stamkos...
-An intro to the game like NHL 06 or 07
-Fix all these glitches!

Oh and make sure that there aren't any market killing $30 packs that give you every good player known to mankind

linusandvarlamov

GO AVS GO !
Apr 2, 2014
Paris, France
Still playing on NHL 13 online at the moment. I didn't find it was necessary or even worth upgrading to NHL 14 (I had downloaded the demo and wasn't impressed at all). I'm dying to get updated rosters which I'll have when I purchase NHL 15.

I'm going to stay on PS3 for NHL 15 even if it comes out on PS4. I'm sure it'll take them a couple of years to develop a decent version of the game on PS4 (with actual improvements and differences compared to the game on PS3).

My wishlist for NHL 15 :

- New commentary (of course)
- if they could work on the crowds and goal horns for each arena that would be pretty sweet (trying to capture the playoff atmosphere even more would be quite pleasant as well).
- improving gameplay (there are always improvements to make - glitches and I really don't like having one of my players go to the penalty box when I haven't done anything with my joy-stick. Please eliminate those computer penalties that can sometimes lose you the game.
- improve goalie mouvements

That's about all I can think of at the moment. It would just make the game that much better.

HockeyThoughts

Delivering The Truth
Jul 23, 2007
Mississauga
Well tbh if it isn't a reboot like it was going from to 360/ps3 I'm going to be very disappointed. So many things need to be fixed I hope they don't just port a trash game over.
If they port the game over I'm going to so god damn pissed. I literally purchased a PS4 90% for NHL :laugh:

i have heard rumors from people who play tested that mike emerick and NBC is commentating, along with the puck being "lose" like the fifa ball. Deking has apparently been re-vamped and pass and shooting assist is toned down so you can't rip a shot or pass while skating full blast anymore. Also it is confirmed to be on next gen.
Sounds promising.

..but doesn't it always sound promising ever year.. :cry:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad