Transfer: Winter Transfer Rumors and Discussion - October-December

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Read the thread further, talks about Laporte. Bartomeu was just a mistake:

If he can make a "mistake" that simple what is stopping him from making other mistakes when he's translating? Assuming he didn't get this out of his ass which is my guess tbh. No one from barca sources is reporting MAJOR transfers. But we should trust some obscure TW source because?

I asked a question earlier what tier is he?

Catalunya Radio?

Do you have trouble reading? It literally says:
I read better than he writes apparently...Find the actual source no one is buying this drivel.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
If he can make a "mistake" that simple what is stopping him from making other mistakes when he's translating? Assuming he didn't get this out of his ass which is my guess tbh. No one from barca sources is reporting MAJOR transfers. But we should trust some obscure TW source because?

I asked a question earlier what tier is he?

I read better than he writes apparently...Find the actual source no one is buying this drivel.
Ah yes, you focus on one mistake FROM JULY!

Anyway, I saw that tweet posted on a couple of messageboards and posted it here too for discussion. As usual, YOU PEOPLE attack the messenger while ignoring the message.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Ah yes, you focus on one mistake FROM JULY!

Anyway, I saw that tweet posted on a couple of messageboards and posted it here too for discussion. As usual, YOU PEOPLE attack the messenger while ignoring the message.
Two mistakes in fact and a third idiotic prediction.

You saw nonsense and decide to post it. You are gung ho about people posting reliable sources and went out of your way to create a tier system and yet anytime you come across drivel relating to barca or Messi you post it. Its why you haven't answer what tier he belongs in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: luiginb

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House

*sigh*

twin-peaks-its-happening-again.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Eye of Ra

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
It was probably a fans call in show, and the guy called the studio himself with this drivel and then claims it was on the Catalunya radio broadcast.
ManagingBarca also tweeted it but I'm not sure if that's confirmation or not. :laugh:

---------------------------------------------

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Frankfurt are keen to sign a 3rd division youngster from Dunkerque : Hugo Gambor (CB, 2002).

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Hope that’s legit. Feel like someone with his smarts would be a perfect fit with ETH.
It is actually on the sources but it’s in French. Basically it says that both Bayern and United are interested but Bayern would be a summer move and United would be this window.

Disclaimer I do not speak French

I have read more. Says since he just moved he’d rather finish the season with Frankfurt and Frankfurt want him to finish the season there.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
So Enzo played like crap last game, took the plane to Argentina without the agreement of his team (for new year's eve) and now has missed practice.

• Wow
Reactions: luiginb

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006

Not sure about the source but looks like newcastle not wasting time like they did with perrone.

18 million barca is sleeping

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad