Transfer: Winter Transfer Rumors and Discussion - October-December

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France

Don't think there are many better sources than Loic Tanzi on anything related to french football.
And here he says Nkunku took a medical for his insurance.
Which would make sense since you don't take a medical one year in advance :facepalm:
Doesn't mean he won't move to Chelsea though.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013

Don't think there are many better sources than Loic Tanzi on anything related to french football.
Which would make sense since you don't take a medical one year in advance :facepalm:

Fabrizio doubled down on his report today.

Reactions: cheechoo

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Sorry but there's no way I trust Romano over Tanzi.
Tanzi probably has a 100% record.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Sorry but there's no way I trust Romano over Tanzi.
Tanzi probably has a 100% record.
I’m not saying who to trust or predicting anything

I’m just saying that since Tanzi’s report came out, Fabrizio doubled down hard - seemingly in direct response

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
He can.
But again what's the logic behind taking a medical 10 months at least before transfer? None. He could injure his knee this year as well.
0 sense.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Boehly probably bought the insurance company

Last edited:

maclean

Jan 4, 2014

I have read nothing about this outside of this thread and have no opinion on who is "right" but it is quite easily conceivable they could have Nkunku do a medical for his "insurance" but actually be using it to cover up Chelsea checking out his health. That doesn't take a leap of the imagination at all

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
I have read nothing about this outside of this thread and have no opinion on who is "right" but it is quite easily conceivable they could have Nkunku do a medical for his "insurance" but actually be using it to cover up Chelsea checking out his health. That doesn't take a leap of the imagination at all
But what would be the point for Chelsea?

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
But what would be the point for Chelsea?

Oh I agree It's definitely tenuous, but I suppose it could be part of making the player feel like it's a "done deal" that only needs to be formalised

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
The only reason to take a medical the summer before a transfer would be if they were worried about a potential chronic issue and wanted to rule it out so they could firm up plans before next summer.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
The only reason to take a medical the summer before a transfer would be if they were worried about a potential chronic issue and wanted to rule it out so they could firm up plans before next summer.
And he doesn't have any.
But he could develop any physical concern during the year.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
I'm sure this will spark rumors of Havertz returning to Germany, which makes sense for him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad