Transfer: Winter 2015-2016 Transfer Window Rumours and discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Liverpool have signed Steven Caulker on loan, that'll sort their defence out

He is an emergency loan. Klopp doesn't want to spend big this window. Caulker is coming in as the 5th choice CB and it is unlikely he will get higher than 4th on the depth chart. Not sure what other better guys would agree to that. I think they could have done a lot worse.

Plato

Nov 12, 2005
New York
Nikos Karelis joins Genk from Panathinaikos for 3.000.000.
Lucas Evangelista set to join Panathinaikos on loan.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Was Belhanda going to Schalke mentioned last week? Wonder if he's just there to replace Sam as the disgruntled and apathetic talent on the bench or if he's actual going to give a ****?

yoplait

May 4, 2011
Rumors in Italy of a 40m euro offer for AC Milan's 16 yr old goalie from Man Utd.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
This is what I mean by EPL having money but terrible scouting. Manu want to buy a 16 year old prospect for 40 million and expect to win trophies with him?:laugh:

They're better off buying Scuffet.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
This is what I mean by EPL having money but terrible scouting. Manu want to buy a 16 year old prospect for 40 million and expect to win trophies with him?:laugh:

They're better off buying Scuffet.

Its not terrible scouting. His age doesn't really matter, he's doing a good job for AC Milan. Scuffet is not close to as good as Donnarumma.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Calling him a mere prospect ignores the fact that he's displaced a good keeper at AC Milan already

Last edited:

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Its not terrible scouting. His age doesn't really matter, he's doing a good job for AC Milan. Scuffet is not close to as good as Donnarumma.

Lol Of course his age matters when your spending that much $$. You're either buying him with more of an eye on the future(in terms of winning trophies) or you plan on starting right away which will result in a mixed bag.

Calling him a mere prospect ignored the fact that he's displaced a good keeper at AC Milan already

He's played what 10 games for a mid table club in the Serie A you want him to play for a team that has (supposedly) league titles and CL?

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
I don't know if goalkeeper is important enough a position to spend that much money on a prodigy. It's not like he'd have the sort of impact a young Messi would have had on your team.

Raymones

Aug 2, 2005
Sweden
I never understood why Pato left Europe. Always seemed to do everything well. Those AC Milan teams with him Robinho/Ibra were fun to watch. Reports say that he's pretty much done being an impact guy, but it's so tempting to take that chance anyway.

Maybe Berlusconi "made him an offer he couldn't refuse". After all, Pato was dating his daughter for a while, wasn't he? If that man tells you to leave the continent, you're on the next plane..simple as that :nod:

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
ManU should go after Perin instead of a 16 year old.

Maybe Berlusconi "made him an offer he couldn't refuse". After all, Pato was dating his daughter for a while, wasn't he? If that man tells you to leave the continent, you're on the next plane..simple as that :nod:

Personally I wouldn't have gotten involved with Berlusconi to begin with.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Something tells me a 16 year old playing for the team he supports isn't going to be eager to move country.

Nor can I imagine 40 million for a sixteen year old happening, regardless of how many games he's playing or established players he's supplanting in the process.

yoplait

May 4, 2011
I would have thought it to be ludicrous as well. However, when I remembered they spent a potential 60m pounds on a forward with 11 career goals, I started to think that 40m euros (i expect this to also comprise of a big bonus) isn't out of the realm of possibility for Donnarumma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad