Speculation: Winnipeg Jets to get 3rd Jersey next season - with a new logo

jefferoni

your mother was a hamster
Oct 30, 2013
Winnipeg
Just got an email from TNSE about the upcoming Fan Forum on Friday, September 13th. The new HC jersey will be unveiled at that event...

ff.jpg

Be amongst the first to view the launch of the new Heritage Winnipeg Jets Jersey, which will be worn for select games this season. Those in attendance will be able to pre-order the jersey and purchase other Heritage merchandise following the event.

DowntownBooster

Jun 21, 2011
Winnipeg

I like the Avi version as it more closely resembles the blue version worn by the Jets in the WHA during the last 2 seasons. The white logo on blue jersey never came about until the team joined the NHL and the jersey had a totally different look. The Avi version would also match the white Heritage Classic jersey in the basic design. Hopefully True North will go with something like that in order to authenticate the look of the original jerseys.

DowntownBooster

Jun 21, 2011
Winnipeg

I'm not sure if you like any of those two versions Guardian but my preference would still be the Avi version as it more closely resembles the blue WHA uniforms. The current white Heritage Classic uniforms are basically a replica of the WHA version (but with the shade of blue worn by Jets 2.0), therefore, I can't imagine they'll veer off that path with the blue jerseys by going with the white logo or red shoulder yokes.

Guardian17

Strong & Free
Aug 29, 2010
Winnipeg
I'm not sure if you like any of those two versions Guardian but my preference would still be the Avi version as it more closely resembles the blue WHA uniforms. The current white Heritage Classic uniforms are basically a replica of the WHA version (but with the shade of blue worn by Jets 2.0), therefore, I can't imagine they'll veer off that path with the blue jerseys by going with the white logo or red shoulder yokes.

I saw them on twitter and thought I'd share them mainly cause I'm board waiting for the season to start. :)

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Either way those jerseys are fantastic and waaaaay better than our jerseys now , especially those powder blue ones . The Heritage jerseys are just so sharp compared to our mains .

BobEssensa

Jun 16, 2011
Ads on practice jerseys? Gross. We are about a year or 2 away from ads popping up on the real jerseys. Smh

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00