Speculation: Winnipeg Jets to get 3rd Jersey next season - with a new logo

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Pretty nice looking mask
Wonder if he made it exclusively for the couple heritage games, as it would seem a bit odd to wear an outdated logo in a regular game
It looks alot like Rick Tabbarochi's mask , man i could never remember how to spell Rick's name .

Brominator

Sep 12, 2009
WPG

Blue shoulders, red collar

So it looks like it will be these on the bottom.
Jets5.png

Consistent with the last HC jerseys. Basically the jerseys we had from 73-74 to 76-77.

Reactions: DowntownBooster

WPGChief

May 25, 2017
Winnipeg
jetsnation.ca
So it looks like it will be these on the bottom.
Jets5.png

Consistent with the last HC jerseys. Basically the jerseys we had from 73-74 to 76-77.
I would've liked them to make the small adjustment and go with the white shoulder pads (these mock-ups look really slick in my opinion) but I can't complain against the all-blue either. Will look great with the red pants - guess I'll have to grab some maroon khakis to wear with them too lol.

purdy44

Registered Loser
Feb 8, 2013
Lac Seul, ON
I would've liked them to make the small adjustment and go with the white shoulder pads (these mock-ups look really slick in my opinion) but I can't complain against the all-blue either. Will look great with the red pants - guess I'll have to grab some maroon khakis to wear with them too lol.
I too would have liked the white shoulders. Could you imagine the white shoulders with the white 90's logo?!? Hnnnnngh

cheswick

Non-registered User
Mar 17, 2010
South Kildonan
It's identical to the icethetics concept

I pulled that from a reddit thread that claimed those were leaks of what the jerseys were actually. The link to icethehics site from the thread was no longer active. Not sure if it was a troll job or it was an actual leak that was taken down. The patch is wrong though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad