Speculation: Winnipeg Jets to get 3rd Jersey next season - with a new logo

SM

Public Enemy #1
Oct 1, 2015
MB
Guess we won’t see any Heritage jerseys released today, otherwise TNSE would’ve called for a press conference already.

Next week?

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Guess we won’t see any Heritage jerseys released today, otherwise TNSE would’ve called for a press conference already.

Next week?
They are going to show the new jersey's on Laine and Connor when they announce their signings . :nod:

Reactions: SM

DannyGallivan

Your world frightens and confuses me
Aug 25, 2017
Melonville
The last Heritage Classic game the Jets were involved with, the rosters and jersey unveiling took place on August 5. Here we are, on August 15, and no word yet for the upcoming Heritage game against Calgary. In other words, this should happen any time now...

Gm0ney

Unicorns salient
Oct 12, 2011
Winnipeg
The last Heritage Classic game the Jets were involved with, the rosters and jersey unveiling took place on August 5. Here we are, on August 15, and no word yet for the upcoming Heritage game against Calgary. In other words, this should happen any time now...
They unveiled the Aviator jersey on September 14 last year...so it could still be a month away.

DannyGallivan

Your world frightens and confuses me
Aug 25, 2017
Melonville
Well, Wheeler's been busy growing hair this offseason... :sarcasm:

Also of note, as spotted by the fans on Twitter, the two-tone gloves with Aviator Blue on them.

The Man has taken away my "like" button, so...

1*tpcrih_Prb2WWqtD7ruZ9g.gif

EDIT: Hey, I finally have the "Like" button back. My life begins today!

Last edited:

purdy44

Registered Loser
Feb 8, 2013
Lac Seul, ON
Looks like the Jets are getting new gloves with two colors instead of just navy.

It's either the filter or low resolution, but the jersey in that picture looks like one of those godawful counterfeit ones that still litter BellMTS. Should be banned from the arena
/rant

SM

Public Enemy #1
Oct 1, 2015
MB
Since flames have begun rolling out their 40th anniversary marketing campaign this week I feel like we’ll get jerseys this Friday or next.

DowntownBooster

Jun 21, 2011
Winnipeg
So what's the deal? Anyone have an idea of what our new HC jerseys will look like this fall?

Next week?

Maybe this ad display is an indication of the jerseys to be worn at the Heritage Classic in Regina by both Winnipeg and Calgary.

cut.jpg

Reactions: Cypruss and Jets 31

leer2006

Jan 20, 2010
Transcona
If tha
Maybe this ad display is an indication of the jerseys to be worn at the Heritage Classic in Regina by both Winnipeg and Calgary.

cut.jpg
If that's the case. It seems like a missed opportunity. I for one was looking forward to purchasing a new sweater.
On A side note when I was In Jetsgear earlier this week. I asked about a possible new Jersey. They said they were not aware of anything coming.

SM

Public Enemy #1
Oct 1, 2015
MB
If tha

If that's the case. It seems like a missed opportunity. I for one was looking forward to purchasing a new sweater.
On A side note when I was In Jetsgear earlier this week. I asked about a possible new Jersey. They said they were not aware of anything coming.
I’m fairly certain both Chris Creamer and Icethetics have confirmed they were told Calgary whites and Jets blues are coming for the Heritage Classic.

Reactions: purdy44

DowntownBooster

Jun 21, 2011
Winnipeg
I’m fairly certain both Chris Creamer and Icethetics have confirmed they were told Calgary whites and Jets blues are coming for the Heritage Classic.

If that's the case, I hope the blue uniforms will stay true to form of the originals like the white uniforms did. I expect that True North will probably use the current shade of blue to tie them in with the present look but I certainly hope they retain the red numbers with white border and avoid trying to go with the 80's white logo.

normal.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->