Speculation: Winnipeg Jets to get 3rd Jersey next season - with a new logo

Peggy

Aug 6, 2016
Wow, someone who thinks poutine is sacred is calling someone an uncultured swine. I gotta see this.

Where the puck did you get the idea that poutine's are sacred?

You probably use ketchup too
And with Heinz, not French's

Last edited:

Neuf

Leaving HFBoards for now
Dec 17, 2016
Or slater
New bold prediction: Schiefele always wanted #19 like yzerman. This is his chance to get it. Schiefele is captain, and the Morrissey jersey Aavco posted is an alternate and it all makes sense.

Reactions: SUX2BU

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Compared to Calgary's jerseys , there is no compare . Hope the Jets beat Calgary as bad as our jerseys beat theirs .

DowntownBooster

Jun 21, 2011
Winnipeg
^^^Calgary actually did a pretty good job with their Heritage Classic jerseys as well. In regards to the Jets, I think the blue version would have looked better if the shade of blue was closer to the originals like in the picture below. I know they were going for a color that more closely resembles the current Jets uniforms to tie the past and current together but personally I prefer the original color the same way that I prefer the Bombers royal blue to that of the navy that they had used for far too long. Having said that, I really appreciate True North for going with the uniform design that they did for the upcoming Heritage Classic game in Regina. Of all the various Jets uniforms over the years, the 1975-76 version will always be my favorite.

normal.jpg

Reactions: Guardian17

Jetter76

Nov 1, 2013
Calgary
Is anyone else concerned that they will no longer be wearing the heritage white jerseys this year? The new blue heritage jerseys are great, but the white heritage needs to be what this team wears going forward.

Guardian17

Strong & Free
Aug 29, 2010
Winnipeg
Is anyone else concerned that they will no longer be wearing the heritage white jerseys this year? The new blue heritage jerseys are great, but the white heritage needs to be what this team wears going forward.

I'd like to see both used going forward, even if they need to put the new logo on it.

In the meantime, I see no reason why the Jets couldn't wear the Heritage White jerseys on the road like they did last season in Edmonton.

Maybe they could wear them when they play in Canadian cities for example.

Reactions: DowntownBooster

DannyGallivan

Your world frightens and confuses me
Aug 25, 2017
Melonville
It's "pretty" good. Almost great. I would have preferred the far superior royal blue - much brighter and more vivid - but these are okay. The red and white stripes are great. I appreciate the nod to our actual championship teams over 40 years ago. This is exactly what I expected. I prefer the white throw-backs but these are decent. A solid thumbs up.

Reactions: DowntownBooster

blues10

Dec 10, 2010
Canada
Is it NHL rules that they are only wearing this jersey 3 times this season? Heritage Classic and Stars and Rangers.
Disappointed to see the aviator 11 times this season, especially against the Habs and Philly.

Reactions: Guardian17

BatVader

"nothing is true; everything is permitted"
May 16, 2015
Imperial Gotham
So it looks like it will be these on the bottom.
Jets5.png

Consistent with the last HC jerseys. Basically the jerseys we had from 73-74 to 76-77.
Just rough, but i think the white in the logo makes it look to much like the Oilers ... might be just me
But I do like the white shoulders better.

Jets redo.png

Moe Mantha

Aug 8, 2008
Winnipeg, MB, CANADA
Today, I checked with Jets Gear on the status of my Morrissey HC jersey.

They’re being delayed a few days....

... in order to update the jerseys with a nice big “A”!

yes-yeah-HyDAt79JnlY4M

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
Today, I checked with Jets Gear on the status of my Morrissey HC jersey.

They’re being delayed a few days....

... in order to update the jerseys with a nice big “A”!

yes-yeah-HyDAt79JnlY4M

They should offer a free "A" to anyone that already owns a Morrissey jersey if it was bought at the Jets Gear store.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad