Speculation: Winnipeg Jets to get 3rd Jersey next season - with a new logo

Spock

Commander
Oct 5, 2017
Vulcan
honestly?
i'm just glad you stopped with that Spock ****. it was annoying as hell and goading you into a jersey discussion was a great way to get you to finally stop and post like someone that's not 11. :)

Given the rate in which a Vulcan ages, I am approximately 11 human years old in terms of lifespan.

Unfortunately I won't change the way I am just to please you, comrade.

You can block me, you know.

Reactions: Steenager

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
Did a quick edit....Tell me that's not better!

View attachment 139425

Or to go one step further:

3H5xqoQ.png

:naughty:

Saekk

Jul 25, 2017
One of the worst jerseys i've seen in a while, like really really bad.

Whileee

May 29, 2010
We need a jersey with a logo that says...

"Winnipeg Jets*"

"*based in the province of Manitoba, a mid-western city with diverse culture and a wonderful hockey legacy... oh, and we think jet fighters are cool, too."

Reactions: Spock and Steenager

thereturn

Jul 10, 2011
Winnipeg
I think they look sharp. They aren't baby blue (did a Google search), and I'm 90% sure what looks like black stripes in the pic is likely our "polar ice blue". You can see it better in the logo. I believe that they are Jets 2.0 colours. They aren't going to be mistaken for "too busy", but I think they'll look good in full uniform. I'll have no problem buying/wearing one.

Reactions: Spock and Steenager

Yukon Joe

Aug 3, 2011
YWG -> YXY -> YEG
I think they look sharp. They aren't baby blue (did a Google search), and I'm 90% sure what looks like black stripes in the pic is likely our "polar ice blue". You can see it better in the logo. I believe that they are Jets 2.0 colours. They aren't going to be mistaken for "too busy", but I think they'll look good in full uniform. I'll have no problem buying/wearing one.

Yeah, I'm positive they just flipped the colours - that the aviator blue accent on our main jerseys becomes the dominant colour here, and in turn the "polar ice blue" or whatever they call it from our main jersey becomes the accent here.

Reactions: thereturn

Cellee

Dec 20, 2014
The point I was making is this new third jersey looks too much like the Penguins third.

At least with some red it would tie into Jets history.
We don't need everything to tie into a history that is currently playing out of Arizona.

Pongs21

It's not delivery, it's Sports Desk
Jul 18, 2011
Halifax
Think of all the kick ass sandwiches you can make or buy. This is a PB and J sandwich. You can describe it as a pureed nut spread with a grape relish reduction paired on a brioche bun all you want, but it's still a PB n J ****ing sandwich. It's plain and meh. To think of how many hours were spent creating this is just.. lol. Half the jersey's in EASHL will be more creative then this..

Cellee

Dec 20, 2014
What? There is no Jets history playing out of Arizona. Never was. Jets history stopped in '96, resumed in '11. Coyotes history is Coyotes history. It happened in Arizona.
We can pretend, but I don't remember Bobby Hull playing for Arizona.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad