OT: Winnipeg ICE 2021-2022 [ICE @ Brandon Fri Dec 17]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MelikeJets

Feb 18, 2019
Winnipeg
Just got a notification of mini packs for the ICE. I am a little surprised that tickets are $25 for jr. Hockey...is that going rate for all other WHL teams?
That's the price of a Moose game which is pro hockey.

Joe Hallenback

Mar 4, 2005
Just got a notification of mini packs for the ICE. I am a little surprised that tickets are $25 for jr. Hockey...is that going rate for all other WHL teams?

Depends on the demand. You can get Wheat King tickets for 20 bucks or you can buy season tickets for around 10 bucks a game. With the limited amount of seating I can see it being that high

MelikeJets

Feb 18, 2019
Winnipeg
Depends on the demand. You can get Wheat King tickets for 20 bucks or you can buy season tickets for around 10 bucks a game. With the limited amount of seating I can see it being that high
I'll definitely be going to games but thought they would be $10 to $15 max. Oh well it is what it is....gotta support the home team.

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
When I went to Thunderbirds games they were roughly in the same range. ~$20 for the cheapest ones, $25-30 on the middle price non-club tier ones, $40+ for the club tier.

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills

Yeah Moose Jaw Warriors tickets are $20, usually goes up to $25 in the playoffs.

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
I'll be heading to two games max I think, when Red Deer come through. I've never been to this arena though are there any bad spots to sit?

Halfy

yes its Jack from MVP
Jul 23, 2013
Canada
surprised Skyler Bruce was cut (at least so early). imo he was more noticeable than a few of the guys still on the team

Tom ServoMST3K

In search of a Steinbach Hero
Nov 2, 2010
What's your excuse?
Not interested in WHL hockey in general, but I love LOVE LOVE the Max Bell Centre/Wayne Fleming. Tons of great memories there.

When I'm back south for Xmas, I'll be catching a game there for sure!

Reactions: Cellee

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
If I want to buy tix to a single game and want to see Savoie, should I pick a late season game?

Last edited:

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
If I want to buy tix to a single game and want to see Savoie, should I pick a late season game?

Best way to do it is have a look at the Rink Hockey Academy Prep schedule.

https://www.rinkhockeyacademy.ca/2019-20-rha-midget-prep/schedule/

Then cross reference with the Ice schedule.

WHL Network

If the RHA Prep are out of town, it's unlikely Savoie will be playing until they are back. If the RHA Prep has a game Savoie can't play it as you can only use emergency callups when they don't have a game in their own league. Try and look for a time when he isn't on a road trip and doesn't have a game but the Ice do. He will likely play those games.

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
Not interested in WHL hockey in general, but I love LOVE LOVE the Max Bell Centre/Wayne Fleming. Tons of great memories there.

When I'm back south for Xmas, I'll be catching a game there for sure!

I'll bet when you're out at the bar, you still talk at length about the 4OT game you called there. ;)

Reactions: Tom ServoMST3K

MelikeJets

Feb 18, 2019
Winnipeg
I bought a pair of tickets to the game vs lethbridge on October 30th. Single seats are $27 plus fees so total came to $61. This is a little high imo for jr. hockey but I will go to a few games to support and because I love all levels of hockey and am excited to have a WHL team again.

Reactions: LainePeg
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad