GDT: Wings vs pens 7:30 pm et 4/2/19

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
I remember when Tag Bertuzzi was a really highly touted prospect, like top 10 a for this draft class a few years ago (maybe im misremembering?). He really struggled once he hit the CHL eh

Reactions: DetroitRed

DetroitRed

Crashes the Crease
Apr 7, 2013
Detroit
I mean the guy was 34 by the time he played his first full season with the Wings. And still scored as many points as Tyler. We'll see where Tyler is in 10 years.
Yeah, we got him kinda old. But there were still stretches where we had injuries and he put the team on his back. I always considered him a pleasant surprise. I wasn't expecting to like him when we got him. Some of Holland's best work.

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
I think sacrificing a higher pick by finishing the season undefeated against the Pens and a chance at ruining their playoff hopes would actually be so blissful

We’re not getting Hughes or Kakko so idgaf

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
I think sacrificing a higher pick by finishing the season undefeated against the Pens and a chance at ruining their playoff hopes would actually be so blissful

I hopped off the tank train when the odds slipped away. A lucky bounce of Bettman's little balls could happen but not likely.

Hate the Pens would be great to spoil their season.

Reactions: DetroitRed

NickH8

Jul 3, 2015
It's amazing what happens when the players actually care. Play these guys more instead of the washed up vets who have nothing to play for because they're locked up long term.

ricky0034

Jun 8, 2010

even if the Pens lost out they probably still would have like a 95%+ chance of making the Playoffs

for example Montreal is currently playing Tampa and the game is tied right now,if they lose in regulation that would instantly clinch a playoff spot for the pens right there

and that's just tonight

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
It's amazing what happens when the players actually care. Play these guys more instead of the washed up vets who have nothing to play for because they're locked up long term.
Also when your goalie plays well and the other team muffs easy chances it helps.

obey86

Jun 9, 2009
If we're gunna win another game can we at least go to overtime to do so?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad