GDT: Wings vs pens 7:30 pm et 4/2/19

Lil Sebastian Cossa

Opinions are share are my own personal opinions.
Jul 6, 2012
Hughes, Kakko, Podkolzin
Gave a basic stating the obvious break down of each one.
Bolded: Sorry Fire Ken Holland

I don't buy that though. Especially with the draft, teams don't put out their top guys in the open like that. Truly out in the open I mean.

lhsgolf19

Oct 4, 2016
Birmingham, MI
Ozzie also predicted the Top 2 Lines next year

Bert - Larkin - Mantha
Zadina - AA - ????

Brought up Helm/Abby barf lol, brought up Hirose/Ras, also brought up the potential of us signing a vet FA

DetroitRed

Crashes the Crease
Apr 7, 2013
Detroit
It would be kinda neat to break Pittsburgh's playoff streak. Don't we still owe them? I mean we're already all messed up as far as draft positioning.

DetroitRed

Crashes the Crease
Apr 7, 2013
Detroit
Regarding Draper on Podkolzin in the pregame show: The combine should tell everyone a bit more about Podkolzin. He might be one guy who drops, just because he's hard to compare. I'd like to be done drafting right wings, but if it's between him and Dach or Zegras at like 6th or 7th in the order, do you not take Podkolzin? Maybe you do something totally off the board and take none of the above, like take Knight instead.

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
Regarding Draper on Podkolzin in the pregame show: The combine should tell everyone a bit more about Podkolzin. He might be one guy who drops, just because he's hard to compare. I'd like to be done drafting right wings, but if it's between him and Dach or Zegras at like 6th or 7th in the order, do you not take Podkolzin? Maybe you do something totally off the board and take none of the above, like take Knight instead.
They take Podkolzin, then tell fans that tanking doesn't matter because they got the player they wanted.

Reactions: DetroitRed

NickH8

Jul 3, 2015
I take Podkolzin at 6. I just don't like him as a top 3 player.

DetroitRed

Crashes the Crease
Apr 7, 2013
Detroit
I take Podkolzin at 6. I just don't like him as a top 3 player.
That's exactly how I feel. At #3, I'd rather have Turcotte, Byram maybe Cozens. I just feel like those are all NHL players, no busts. Podkolzin is more of a gamble. He might be better than all of them, he might be a bust.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad