Windsor Spitfires 2018-19 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpItFiReZ

Jan 4, 2004
Brock has his top 30 prospects in the OHL for 2019 draft coming up in the next couple days and says 5 Windsor Spitfires are on it but no one is higher then 15.

Seems like the following would be on the list: Piironen, Ladd, Staois, Starikov and maybe Morgan it D’amico.

Teflon

Jan 6, 2018
Good find on Stanley! That said are we naive enough to believe players go where they say they want to all the time? Of course he said that once the trade was done. If he woulda gone somewhere else he would have said the same regarding that team!

Reactions: hockeylegend11

RayzorIsDull

Nov 16, 2007
bp on hfboards
Good find on Stanley! That said are we naive enough to believe players go where they say they want to all the time? Of course he said that once the trade was done. If he woulda gone somewhere else he would have said the same regarding that team!

So you obviously didn't read the article. As you were.

OHLTG

Nov 18, 2008
behind lens, Ontario
That's not what he's saying, though. Just because a player tells the media "this is the only place I wanted to go" doesn't mean that's the case. Players say "I'm happy to be here" all the time. Is that the realistic truth? No.

Brock has his top 30 prospects in the OHL for 2019 draft coming up in the next couple days and says 5 Windsor Spitfires are on it but no one is higher then 15.

Seems like the following would be on the list: Piironen, Ladd, Staois, Starikov and maybe Morgan it D’amico.

My guess - Piiroinen, Staios, Starikov, Morgan, D'Amico.

RayzorIsDull

Nov 16, 2007
bp on hfboards
That's not what he's saying, though. Just because a player tells the media "this is the only place I wanted to go" doesn't mean that's the case. Players say "I'm happy to be here" all the time. Is that the realistic truth? No.

You wanted proof and you got it. Teflon brings out the "if's." There are no "if's" involved he was traded and I said he picked his destination and that was the proof. You do you OHLTG because your example is strictly fictional. I said Logan Brown picked his destination and that was the proof. You got what you asked for so just drop it. As you were.

OHLTG

Nov 18, 2008
behind lens, Ontario
You wanted proof and you got it. Teflon brings out the "if's." There are no "if's" involved he was traded and I said he picked his destination and that was the proof. You do you OHLTG because your example is strictly fictional. I said Logan Brown picked his destination and that was the proof. You got what you asked for so just drop it. As you were.

Yeah, I asked because I was curious. I wanted to read it. Sure, it could be reality but we don't know for certain. Does that mean I believe that players are 100% truthful to the media 100% of the time? No. If you wish to believe that, then, well, "you do you" :)

RayzorIsDull

Nov 16, 2007
bp on hfboards
Yeah, I asked because I was curious. I wanted to read it. Sure, it could be reality but we don't know for certain. Does that mean I believe that players are 100% truthful to the media 100% of the time? No. If you wish to believe that, then, well, "you do you" :)

So why did you ask for proof if you only wanted to refute it? Oh this is just another one of your gotcha games. Ask people to find something out you have evidence/proof and still it doesn't matter to you. Next time if you want something proven do it yourself or don't ask for it because in the end if you just refute then there was time wasted on it.

Reactions: Duke Guy

RayzorIsDull

Nov 16, 2007
bp on hfboards
Former #Leafs F Kerby Rychel traded to the #Flames by the #Habs in exchange for forward Hunter Shinkaruk.

tenor.gif

Purple Phart

Apr 4, 2016
I think Kerby could/will find a bottom-six role somewhere.

Well, if Windsor follows the London blueprint, he might be destined to become an associate coach, much like Dylan Hunter has become following his AHL stint.

hockeylegend11

Sep 11, 2010
:laugh: I asked "out of curiosity" and even said I went looking but couldn't find it. But, eh, whatever works for you. Man, this place needs actual hockey...

Looks like you will get your wish
Been told Spits have made a trade
I know the player and team he has been traded to, don't know the return yet.

Teflon

Jan 6, 2018
It's not proof so I guess it's as you were! What it is is a post trade interview with a traded player. So he was supposed to say, kitch was my 3rd choice but that's life?? The belief that everything is true based on it being in print, and/or, I can associate numbers to it that make my argument is comical!! Proof is certainly not what you claim as such. Might wanna have a look at a dictionary... IE. a twitter machine is a hungry canary!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad