Windsor Spitfires 2018-19 Season Thread (Part 6)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayzorIsDull

Nov 16, 2007
bp on hfboards
I know exactly what the situation was for Kut, Morgan, Kut's attitude the last month or so was less than stellar and it did come to a head. Morgan has had issues I will not get into. I am the farthest thing from being in the "No evil brigade" I has posted on here many ...many times this season my 2 cents and I would say it's 50/50 as that is what I aim to be. Unlike you and certain others that only come on here to complain about everything, argue for the sake of arguing!! My wife and all her friends could get together and they would not ***** and whine as much as you guys!! You guys are a bunch of drama queens!! :nod: Say the wrong thing to you guys and you run right to the mods!! Sad is the word!! There is an old saying "Those that can... do!...those who can't ...critique" That's where you fall in. A know it all blow hard with spectator experiance and second hand hockey knowledge and info. Stop being so butt hurt because you don't know how to skate! :laugh:

You're not 50-50 though judging by the constant jabs you take at myself and windsor7. You never throw shade at Legend/OHLTG you don't need a finance major to tell anyone that isn't 50-50. You do you random.

What are you even talking about running to the mods?

windsor7

Nov 29, 2015
It's a wrestling joke. (and no, I don't care if you don't like wrestling, never followed wrestling, think wrestling is horrible, or whatever anti-me comment you wish to make)

ITS a bad joke If anything.

randomhero4life

Jan 4, 2017
South Detroit
You're not 50-50 though judging by the constant jabs you take at myself and windsor7. You never throw shade at Legend/OHLTG you don't need a finance major to tell anyone that isn't 50-50. You do you random.

What are you even talking about running to the mods?

Do the posters that you are referring to respond to everything you post in a argumentative nature?...No they don't..See the difference. When I post about the Spitfires I am 50/50 on here, I look at the pro's & cons and share an opinion about both. When I see the same 2 posters constantly disagreeing with no matter what someone posts...literally does not matter....that poster could say the sky is blue and they will still get a argumentative negative response from the same 2 posters.....I say something!! If someone on here only posts positive things or whatever that is deemed as "wearing the rose colored glasses" I really don't care at all!! When I see posters that come on here everyday with the soul purpose of arguing with these people and that's all it is.....I say something!! It's pretty pathetic when you call someone out on it and all of a sudden the troll plays the victim card! Reports posts!!

TheGremlin

May 23, 2018
Somewhere
Haha fans actually cheered him on last week. I feel bad for whomever faces him now.
Ok maybe not curt then cause i’m not sure the Spits fit into the lovable losers category. Plus Spits have slightly more upside and by slightly i mean a lot.

Reactions: OHLTG

TheGremlin

May 23, 2018
Somewhere
Can't be in the middle when you are always questioning me.
Outsider is the perfect middle guy.
Well Someone has to question you. Things not always as great as you try to make it out to be. Not saying you always wrong but things aren’t always about numbers. Like the latest with OS and SSM in playoffs. Good teams can over come player losses. OS doing just fine without their 2 players. But to lump them in with Sudbury was just crazy. Well to me anyways

windsor7

Nov 29, 2015
Well Someone has to question you. Things not always as great as you try to make it out to be. Not saying you always wrong but things aren’t always about numbers. Like the latest with OS and SSM in playoffs. Good teams can over come player losses. OS doing just fine without their 2 players. But to lump them in with Sudbury was just crazy. Well to me anyways

Agreed

Reactions: RayzorIsDull

OHLTG

Nov 18, 2008
behind lens, Ontario
Looks like the only scratches tonight are Robinson and Playfair (I won't consider Starikov one given his release).

If he wanted to go home he wouldn’t have come back. He was home at Christmas. I suspect WR has a replacement lined up.

I've never gotten the impression he didn't want to be here. You could see the look of frustration on his face at times over the last couple of home games. I really do hope that he finds a new place to play, either here or back home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad