Windsor Spitfires 2018-19 Season Thread (Part 6)

Status
Not open for further replies.

windsor7

Nov 29, 2015
He wasn't improving.
Time to cut him loose n move on
Its a thing management has the opportunity to do right now.

tomschman

Oct 29, 2015
I count 4 players that have been sent away: Larionov, Kutchevicus, Morgan and Starikov. # did not want to be here and Starikov was underperforming. Maybe the problem is the coach.

punch1943

Apr 15, 2012
South Detroit
Bottom Line...
We move Morgan, Kutkevicius and Starikov out and in return we get no players and 2 draft picks. We add an O/A on the cheap. I’m not getting a warm and fuzzy feeling about this. Rumor has it we may be bringing in a US flyer who presently is the leading scorer for Our Sisters of the Poor. Unless something positive happens before long the dreaded tank word will begin to rear it’s ugly head.

RayzorIsDull

Nov 16, 2007
bp on hfboards
Do the posters that you are referring to respond to everything you post in a argumentative nature?...No they don't..See the difference. When I post about the Spitfires I am 50/50 on here, I look at the pro's & cons and share an opinion about both. When I see the same 2 posters constantly disagreeing with no matter what someone posts...literally does not matter....that poster could say the sky is blue and they will still get a argumentative negative response from the same 2 posters.....I say something!! If someone on here only posts positive things or whatever that is deemed as "wearing the rose colored glasses" I really don't care at all!! When I see posters that come on here everyday with the soul purpose of arguing with these people and that's all it is.....I say something!! It's pretty pathetic when you call someone out on it and all of a sudden the troll plays the victim card! Reports posts!!

That's absolutely bull about arguing. I don't argue with tribe/ohloutsider/windsor7/punch/faub. So that isn't my "sole" purpose. I fortunately have never had the opportunity to report any of your posts but it hasn't stopped you from accusing me or whining about it in your posts. Your best characteristic is to complain about my so called whining when you're the king of it.

Cherrydon

Jan 4, 2019
WINDSOR
What is amazing is Starikov WAS the highest rated draft prospect on our team. Yet limited ice time , multiple healthy scratches this season. WTF no wonder this team is and has been in a spiral down. When Corcoran, Staios, Huneault make constant glaring giveaways all season, they have not been scratched once. Very fet up with coaching and WR for not getting things aligned with reality. Constantly rewarding ice time to under acheviers and penalizing talent trying to improve their game. Starikov was physical last year and stood up for his team and this season not interested or told not to be that aggressive. Either way obviously the Spitfires coaching staff and mgmt know more than the NHL central scouting. Too bad they don't have such insight when drafting OHL prospects. Starikov is rated almost 100 positions ahead of everyone else draft elgible this year yet can't find a spot on a last place performing team now MD is gone. Why is anyone surprised why we're finding our way to the basement. I would not be surprised if Lev wanted out based on how he's been treated this year. Remember in the off-season WR stated he was happy with Starikov.

randomhero4life

Jan 4, 2017
South Detroit
That's absolutely bull about arguing. I don't argue with tribe/ohloutsider/windsor7/punch/faub. So that isn't my "sole" purpose. I fortunately have never had the opportunity to report any of your posts but it hasn't stopped you from accusing me or whining about it in your posts. Your best characteristic is to complain about my so called whining when you're the king of it.

I am not whining about anything, I just call it as I see it. When someone is being a goof...I call them out.

randomhero4life

Jan 4, 2017
South Detroit
For a second, I thought Windsor7 was asking to be called out, too :laugh::laugh:

Not listening to the Spits game right now, but it's 2-2 in the second period (last I saw). Finland/Swiss is more important.

Calling Windsor7 out is a waste of time, he is like a little kid!!...The more you call him out the worse he gets!! :laugh: At least Windsor7 does not try to be something he is not, and we pretty much know what he is!! :laugh:

windsor7

Nov 29, 2015
Calling Windsor7 out is a waste of time, he is like a little kid!!...The more you call him out the worse he gets!! :laugh: At least Windsor7 does not try to be something he is not, and we pretty much know what he is!! :laugh:

no disguise what u r tooo.
thanks again for the compliment. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad