Pre-Game Talk: Wild @ Habs | Line Blender Extravaganza | Thurs., Oct. 17th, 7 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
"«Je travaille avec ce que j'ai", a répondu Julien lorsque questionné sur le partenaire idéal pour le capitaine Shea Weber.

In one short phrase Julien potentially pissed off so many people. Good move, Clod.

Clod also looks grumpy. I am not sure what he expected to be honest. A 10-0 start with this roster?

Reactions: Runner77

domiwroze

Nov 14, 2014
"«Je travaille avec ce que j'ai", a répondu Julien lorsque questionné sur le partenaire idéal pour le capitaine Shea Weber.

In one short phrase Julien potentially pissed off so many people. Good move, Clod.

Clod also looks grumpy. I am not sure what he expected to be honest. A 10-0 start with this roster?

At least a game where his team gives a 60 minutes effort?

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
2012+NHL+Entry+Draft+Round+One+zD6eSi-Yq7Jm.jpg

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
If he wasn't canned after that disastrous 2017-18 season, he never will.

I think he's done this year if things go as I expect them to. Sure a ton of spin and posturing started last year with regards to our prospects but I think mainstream will get on board very quickly if we set another franchise low. I keep forgetting how far advanced our group is here compared to the majority when it comes to critical assessment.

Reactions: OldCraig71

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Btw, I gotta say that whoever thought that Julien is going to be anything more than another Therrien was on crack.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
I think he's done this year if things go as I expect them to. Sure a ton of spin and posturing started last year with regards to our prospects but I think mainstream will get on board very quickly if we set another franchise low. I keep forgetting how far advanced our group is here compared to the majority when it comes to critical assessment.

Sorry, but unless Molson starts seeing empty seats and drop in revenue from the Habs crap at the stores, no changes will be made.

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
And really, why would they.

The fans are terrible, the media are poop disturbers, the franchise is forced to hire French candidates only which greatly diminishes their chances of winning.... it's a bad time in Hab land.
Fans are ok LOL

Reactions: Runner77

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Some intrigue about Fleury for tomorrow's game.

The above tweet suggests that Fleury is drawing back in.

However, a LaPresse article published after the above tweet, is more nuanced and does not make it a slam dunk.

The above tweet was made at 1:36PM vs. the LaPresse piece being published at 2:21PM.

From LaPresse:

La recrue Cale Fleury a mentionné qu’il s’attendait à être de la formation après avoir été laissé de côté lors des quatre dernières rencontres. Julien n’était pas encore prêt à confirmer son plan.

« Nous lui avons dit de se préparer, parce que c’était une possibilité. Nous allons prendre une décision finale (jeudi), a indiqué Julien. Soit nous lui donnons une chance de revenir dans la formation, soit nous allons le renvoyer à Laval. À son âge, il doit jouer et ne pas passer trop de temps dans les estrades. »

TRANSLATION: Fleury said that he expected to draw back in after having been held out of the lineup over the last 4 games. Julien was not ready to confirm what he would do.

"We told him to get ready as it's a possibility. We'll have to take a final decision on Thursday. Either we'll have him draw back in or we're going to send him down. At his age, he needs to play and not spend too much time in the stands."

Last edited:
Reactions: habsfan891
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad