Pre-Game Talk: Wild @ Habs | Line Blender Extravaganza | Thurs., Oct. 17th, 7 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
The Wild are not a good team right now and have too many veterans making too much money to be competitive in the next five years unless there are major changes.

So, as we always do against teams struggling to find themselves, we're either gonna lose to them by a one-goal differential in regulation or blow them out hard on thursday. I hope it's the latter.
Gonna be wild...

Reactions: The Real Timo

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Pretty fair assesment, alot better than sayin the season is done, i'll stick with my prediction before season start......101 pts SHOULD be enough to make the playoffs

I think we struggle to get 90. Much of it to do with gains elsewhere in our conference.

Reactions: Runner77

teamfirst

Oct 28, 2016
I think we struggle to get 90. Much of it to do with gains elsewhere in our conference.

I guess will see, we're pretty far apart, still think you have a pretty good hockey knowledge tho ......but you're wrong on that one ;)

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I guess will see, we're pretty far apart, still think you have a pretty good hockey knowledge tho ......but you're wrong on that one ;)
A loss to the Wild tomorrow won't feel good at all. They did beat us by a total score of 8-1 last year. Maybe we are exactly what they need?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad