Pre-Game Talk: Wild @ Habs | Line Blender Extravaganza | Thurs., Oct. 17th, 7 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
About damn time

As I indicated in the same post, a LaPresse piece published after that tweet, is saying the decision will be made tomorrow and that it may also be that Fleury is sent down.

So, things are going to come to a head tomorrow: either Fleury draws back in or he's shipped to Laval.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
"«Je travaille avec ce que j'ai", a répondu Julien lorsque questionné sur le partenaire idéal pour le capitaine Shea Weber.

In one short phrase Julien potentially pissed off so many people. Good move, Clod.

Clod also looks grumpy. I am not sure what he expected to be honest. A 10-0 start with this roster?
Why it’s so complicated? Turn on your brain... Solutions available. Switch some of your RD to LD :D Go and go...

teamfirst

Oct 28, 2016
Was listening to TSN690 on my way home, Melnick had a good one too......''6 games in and the season is over''........ he says sarcasticly, i immmmediately tought of most of you guy's

Oh, and listning to Gallo i'm almost sure he is MB1RP (something like that)

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
As I indicated in the same post, a LaPresse piece published after that tweet, is saying the decision will be made tomorrow and that it may also be that Fleury is sent down.

So, things are going to come to a head tomorrow: either Fleury draws back in or he's shipped to Laval.

It will make it that much easier for me to stop watching these clowns

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Oops missed that my bad but either is better than eating hotdogs @Runner77 tried to quote you but it messed up

No worries. The original twitter guy also changed his tune and lines up with what LaPresse reported:

Decision tomorrow. Either draws back in or goes to Laval.

Reactions: habsfan891

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
No worries. The original twitter guy also changed his tune and lines up with what LaPresse reported:

Decision tomorrow. Either draws back in or goes to Laval.

They should have sent him down tonight to play in Laval and then bring him back to play tomorrow. The kid needs to play

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Was listening to TSN690 on my way home, Melnick had a good one too......''6 games in and the season is over''........ he says sarcasticly, i immmmediately tought of most of you guy's

Oh, and listning to Gallo i'm almost sure he is MB1RP (something like that)
The season was over before the 6 game mark but you didn't want to accept that and now you poke fun at the people that told you this. How exactly did you think that this was going to go down with all of the bargain bin players on this roster? You obviously feel that you are smarter than the rest of us.

habsfan891

Jun 24, 2012
Nova Scotia
The season was over before the 6 game mark but you didn't want to accept that and now you poke fun at the people that told you this. How exactly did you think that this was going to go down with all of the bargain bin players on this roster? You obviously feel that you are smarter than the rest of us.
I mean it was pretty obvious that when we got worse than the team that missed the playoffs last year and having half the team hit career highs that we werent making playoffs this year or at least it was obvious to some of us lol

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
Habs acquire players like Folin while the Tampa pro scouts encourage the GM to acquire a young RD like Cernak....that’s one of the differences between a well managed organization and an incompetent one.

Cernak wasn’t drafted by Tampa ?

Last edited:

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Great post old timer
giphy.gif

teamfirst

Oct 28, 2016

So, you're one of the guy's who really think the season is over, after only 6 games.......ok ....i dont. and BTW poking fun is all good, you of all people should know that cuz you do that alot too ;)

Reactions: Rapala

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Habs acquire players like Folin while the Tampa pro scouts encourage the GM to acquire a young RD like Cernak....that’s one of the differences between a well managed organization and an incompetent one.

Also, prior to Brisebois being named GM of the Bolts, he was acting as the AHL affiliate's GM while Yzerman was GM. In our case, Bergevin is wearing the Rocket hat as well.

Reactions: Tyson

Grate n Colorful Oz

Hutson Hawk
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
The Molson group has consistently shown that they will exercise excruciating patience before making a significant move re their GM. I don’t see them changing their stance any time soon.

Who says it's their stance? Molson answers to the group. Molson giving leash to Bergevin doesn't mean the group is as patient. IMO you're jumping to a pessimistic conclusion becausr he's been here so long. Every dog has its day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad