Pre-Game Talk: Wild @ Habs | Line Blender Extravaganza | Thurs., Oct. 17th, 7 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Changes are sure to be a-comin'. Who will be sent down by Thursday, if anyone?

Or, will we be seeing more of this:

KK with Thompson and Weal!

KK winger on the 4th line :laugh:

The line blender is real!

AkJkR8A.gif

Let's hear it!

Last edited:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Don't worry everyone we are playing Minnesota twice in 3 games . We'll beat those bottom feeders and nobody will remember about this game , until we play a good team .

Can't wait to see Jordan weal, Nate Thompson and jesperi kotkaniemi on the 4th

Edit I am high on morphine I'm blazing hard

Bet you can come up with better lines on morphine than using the line blender. :sarcasm:

hotcarle

Jul 10, 2009
vd, qc, ca
Minnesota is in a tough spot these days, and likely the near future. Mediocre team today, and prospects in the bank too. Kaprizov should be a dynamic player, but Eriksson Ekk has lost lustre.

Reactions: Runner77

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
I fully expect to see kk still on 4th line wing and i expect a loss Devan Dubnyk has had our number for multiple years now
Dubnik just needs to stay square to the shooter and guaranteen to get pucks right in the middle of his chest. Every shot. I say it's KKs fault that the rest of the team haven't learned to pick corners.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Thompson was mediocre last night. Hope we can at least run both KK and Suzuki at center for once.

Thompson at 35 is a mediocre player period. He'll have his moments but nobody wanted him when LA offered him. There's a reason we paid a 4th round pick only. Using this strategy we will strike gold here and there like Byron but 95% of the time the other GMs will be right about the player we got for nothing.

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
Dubnik just needs to stay square to the shooter and guaranteen to get pucks right in the middle of his chest. Every shot. I say it's KKs fault that the rest of the team haven't learned to pick corners.

Settle down Claude. Just remember you were responsible for Seguin developing and everything you do is the right decision. You don’t win championships without guys like Jordan Weal. They’re irreplaceable.

c_robio

Feb 3, 2006
Tatar-Danault-Gallagher
Drouin-Domi-Suzuki
Lehkonen-Kotkaniemi-Armia
Byron-Thompson-Weal

I know Suzuki hasn't looked great with Domi but he can't be worse than Weal.

malcb33

Apr 10, 2005
New Zealand
Look how much more balanced would our line up be if KK could take the next step and become our full-time 2C

Tatar- Domi -Gallagher
Drouin- Kotkaniemi-Suzuki
Lehkonen- Danault -Armia (shut down line)
Byron-Thompson-Weal

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Look how much more balanced would our line up be if KK could take the next step and become our full-time 2C

Tatar- Domi -Gallagher
Drouin- Kotkaniemi-Suzuki
Lehkonen- Danault -Armia (shut down line)
Byron-Thompson-Weal

Never gonna happen with this coach the Lehk /Danault combo was obvious three years ago FFS. CJ still fascinated with Danault's non existent upside.

Edgy

Nov 30, 2009
Julien Blender special alive and well.

The Galchenyuk model for player development is alive and well.

The MOAR Grinding plan is alive and well.

We have successfully remained stuck in mediocrity. Good job MB, Molson, Julien et cie

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Oh goodie. Another display of coaching mastery tonight. I can't wait to see how Clod is going to steer this one. I am in awe every time I see him behind the bench.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
They're Pejorative Slured. Or to be civilized, an ice hockey management issue. f*** this. It sucks man. Apologists gonna apologist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->