Pre-Game Talk: Wild @ Habs | Line Blender Extravaganza | Thurs., Oct. 17th, 7 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Who says it's their stance? Molson answers to the group. Molson giving leash to Bergevin doesn't mean the group is as patient. IMO you're jumping to a pessimistic conclusion becausr he's been here so long. Every dog has its day.

I’m basing it on how they handled Gauthier’s firing and the quotes from Geoff at the time as to what it took for them to be forced to act.

Of course, I much prefer your version — the sooner, the better.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
I didn't watch any of last night's game at all but TSN690 played a clip today from Dan Robertson during last night's game saying something like Kotkaniemi laying on the ice for the 60th time in this game. Was it really that bad and he was knocked down many times last night?

Reactions: Runner77

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
I didn't watch any of last night's game at all but TSN690 played a clip today from Dan Robertson during last night's game saying something like Kotkaniemi laying on the ice for the 60th time in this game. Was it really that bad and he was knocked down many times last night?
Not more than usual.

Reactions: sheed36

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
[QUOTE="teamfirst, post: 165514257, member: 278129"]So, you're one of the guy's who really think the season is over, after only 6 games.......ok ....i dont. and BTW poking fun is all good, you of all people should know that cuz you do that alot too ;)[/QUOTE]
You won't think the season is over if we are 20 points out of 8th with 11 games left on the schedule. Two can play that game.

teamfirst

Oct 28, 2016
[QUOTE="teamfirst, post: 165514257, member: 278129"]So, you're one of the guy's who really think the season is over, after only 6 games.......ok ....i dont. and BTW poking fun is all good, you of all people should know that cuz you do that alot too ;)
You won't think the season is over if we are 20 points out of 8th with 11 games left on the schedule. Two can play that game.[/QUOTE]

Naaa.....20pts out ......11 games left, i would, i'm dumb but not that dumb :laugh::laugh:

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Was listening to TSN690 on my way home, Melnick had a good one too......''6 games in and the season is over''........ he says sarcasticly, i immmmediately tought of most of you guy's

Oh, and listning to Gallo i'm almost sure he is MB1RP (something like that)

Quick question who does Melnick think we are going to beat exactly? :huh:

teamfirst

Oct 28, 2016
Quick question who does Melnick think we are going to beat exactly? :huh:

Quick answer he did not say, but you have to admit sayin a season is over after only 6 games is pretty stupid unless we're talking NFL or CFL

blarneylad

Feb 1, 2009
He easily fell down every shift.

Reactions: sheed36

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
He turned 19 4 months ago so it’s not abnormal for him to struggle against fully developed men. Folks forget he is still a teenager. Don’t worry the Habs will ruin him.

Totally agree. The player needs to be managed in a more careful manner. He's learning to adapt, as they say, "it's a process." Hopefully they have a younger coach like Ducharme, interacting with him constantly so he doesn't get down on himself. He was the youngest player in the NHL last year, it's quite the leap he took as it is. Help him contextualize and remind him that making mistakes is part of his learning curve.

Intangir

Aug 14, 2008
Montreal, QC
The Wild are not a good team right now and have too many veterans making too much money to be competitive in the next five years unless there are major changes.

So, as we always do against teams struggling to find themselves, we're either gonna lose to them by a one-goal differential in regulation or blow them out hard on thursday. I hope it's the latter.

teamfirst

Oct 28, 2016
S Bah would be proud of all those emojis he racked up in just those two posts. He's dabbling into legendary territory. :sarcasm:

Please never mention me in the same category of S BAH , i.m more like a Steve Begin while Mr Bah is more like the Wayne Gretzky of Habs fans, alltho i am pretty flattered cuz S Bah is probably my favorite poster around here

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Please never mention me in the same category of S BAH , i.m more like a Steve Begin while Mr Bah is more like the Wayne Gretzky of Habs fans, alltho i am pretty flattered cuz S Bah is probably my favorite poster around here

Yeah, S Bah is the grand daddy of Habs posters. He's pretty much an institution.

Reactions: teamfirst

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Quick answer he did not say, but you have to admit sayin a season is over after only 6 games is pretty stupid unless we're talking NFL or CFL
I don't expect to see any quit in the team but as far as the season itself goes there has to be some disappointment in certain quarters that we weren't really able to add any game ready talent to last years additions. The end of last season rocked their belief system I'm sure.

teamfirst

Oct 28, 2016
I don't expect to see any quit in the team but as far as the season itself goes there has to be some disappointment in certain quarters that we weren't really able to add any game ready talent to last years additions. The end of last season rocked their belief system I'm sure.

Pretty fair assesment, alot better than sayin the season is done, i'll stick with my prediction before season start......101 pts SHOULD be enough to make the playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad