Whoever acquires Mark Stone will win the Stanley Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Another overrated player from Ottawa.

Wasn't Karlsson supposed to torch the league once he got on a new team? Getting outplayed by Burns who Ottawa fans said wasn't on the same level. :laugh:

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
What is crazy to me: how good Ottawa's core was. And even crazier, that Turris was the linchpin.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
What is crazy to me: how good Ottawa's core was. And even crazier, that Turris was the linchpin.

Losing Turris was actually a move I didn't really have an issue with.

He supposedly wanted 8 years in Ottawa, which would have brought him to 36 years old.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Can Sens fans give insight on Chabot? since he'll be walking in a couple years too :laugh:

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Can Sens fans give insight on Chabot? since he'll be walking in a couple years too :laugh:

Fantastic talent, smooth skater, great puck distributor, decisive offensively.

Can be surprisingly physical and even a bit dirty if he gets riled up. Doesn't really have the frame to be a bruiser though.

Was thought to have a muffin for a shot but clearly worked on it over the summer.

Likely will make some team very happy when he gets the chance to leave.

Probably overrating him though, being a Sens fan.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Fantastic talent, smooth skater, great puck distributor, decisive offensively.

Can be surprisingly physical and even a bit dirty if he gets riled up. Doesn't really have the frame to be a bruiser though.

Was thought to have a muffin for a shot but clearly worked on it over the summer.

Likely will make some team very happy when he gets the chance to leave.

Probably overrating him though, being a Sens fan.

:laugh: that made me lulz, nice one

Devonator

Jan 5, 2003
To the person that originated this thread may I compliment you on your prescience......I don't know if Vegas can beat the big boys from the East but I do think they will go to the Cup again...and with the Bolts teetering, anything I suppose is possible.....

Reactions: Sureves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad