Who should stay, who should go.

Select each person you want to remain on the roster next year.

• Total voters

tucson83

Sep 30, 2017
i think hextall needs to do a full rebuild this offseason, not make playoffs and make a big splash in free agency in 2019 that way we have youth playing and plenty of cap space to improve the team. this is not about tanking, this is about is getting the youth playing and having the cap space to make a big splash and this team will be going in the right direction and contending, every philly team besides the flyers has a taken a step back with the youth movement with plenty of money to spend and they are going in the right direction because of it.

KrazyKat

May 27, 2013
Vancouver
My votes

Giroux-Couturier-Konecy
Lindblom-Patrick-Voracek
????????-????????-???????
????????-Laughton-???????

Provorov-Ghost
Sanheim-??????
?????-?????

??????
Neuvirth

allow me..

Traded : Elliott for conditional 7th, Jordan Weal and Macdonald to Vancouver so they can rise to the cap.
Lehtera Buy Out.
Manning / Fillpula let go.
re sign Mrazek, becuz he is better than Nuevy and Elliott, dont know why he didnt start???
bring back JVR for 5/6 M couple years.
Bring in a guy like de haan to replace Gudas/MacD "veteranship"

Giroux -- Couturier -- Konecny
Van Riemsdyk (UFA) -- Patrick -- Voracek
Laughton -- Frost -- Simmonds
Lindblom -- Vorobyev -- Aubê Kubel

Provorov -- Sanheim
Morin -- Gostisbehere
Hagg -- De Haan (UFA)

Mrazek
Nuevirth

KrazyKat

May 27, 2013
Vancouver
Sanheim may be our 2nd most talented defenseman (someday), but he was meh in the playoffs and certainly didn't bring a physical presence.
Benching him had no impact one way or another.
yes it did because manning gudas had more ice time. they were easily the cause of todays loss.

tictactoe

Jan 15, 2017
Hatcher.. why did you vote for FLipper, Read, Lehtera Manning? Dude, stop drinking.

BigToe

Robocop sucks
Jan 6, 2018
Philly
i think hextall needs to do a full rebuild this offseason, not make playoffs and make a big splash in free agency in 2019 that way we have youth playing and plenty of cap space to improve the team. this is not about tanking, this is about is getting the youth playing and having the cap space to make a big splash and this team will be going in the right direction and contending, every philly team besides the flyers has a taken a step back with the youth movement with plenty of money to spend and they are going in the right direction because of it.
giphy.gif

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
So you complain all year about the management trying to build the same way for decades (which isn’t true) but now you suggest we go back to what got us into our current predicament (FA signings)?

That’s a hard pass.

boxcar65

Sep 24, 2007
Richmond, VA
Manning could be back as the #7 and step in if Samuel, Hagg, or someone else falters or gets injured. He’s fine in the proper role. Advanced stats are still within the top half of D-men in the league.

Freddy The Fog

Don't live in the fast lane. Live on the off ramp
Aug 3, 2005
Last I checked Pens fans three cans on the ice in game 3. Two wrongs don't make a right but it's not like our fans are alone in their ****iness

Fans that throw stuff need to be banned from attendance or made to pay a huge fine. Calling out other useless pricks in other towns doesn't make it any better in the least. No class moronic Neanderthals.

SHANE523

Oct 18, 2016
I didn't vote for a goalie.
Elliot was pretty good with the Blues and started out well here but injury and maybe not enough game time before the playoffs he struggled to say the least. I am not confident in him.
Neuvirth is great when he can play but I cannot justify keeping him if he cannot stay healthy. We have a great goalie that can play 30 games a year....yay! LOL
Mrazek - LOL - I really don't know what to think of this guy. I seriously wonder if he has ADHD or something. It seems that when he is focused he is really good but he seems to lose that focus quite a bit.

Coaching staff is a must go for me. The team showed no heart in a lot of instances and that comes from the coaching staff in a few ways. Whether there was/is fear of retaliation from the coaches if you did something wrong or something else, the players didn't stick up for each other and I am blaming that on the coaches. IF Koessel (the most selfish player in the NHL) sticks up for his player after G hits him cleanly than why did NO ONE from the Flyers go after Letang for dropping Coots? Shameful! I don't expect Broadstreet Bullies but for God's sake have some f***ing balls! Support your team mates!

IF Voracak shows up, I want him. If he continues with his lazy play even 20% of the time, I want him out. No excuse for an NHL player to take shifts off. Hell, Patrick Kane who is half his size hustles and grinds more than Voracek and Kane doesn't back check much!

Unless there is some injury with Simmonds, I think he is done in Philly. The only thing that I wanted him to do was plop his ass in front of the net and get dirty goals. He cannot skate, he tries to be creative but really isn't and he was the tough guy for a while but that is gone.

tucson83

Sep 30, 2017
So you complain all year about the management trying to build the same way for decades (which isn’t true) but now you suggest we go back to what got us into our current predicament (FA signings)?

That’s a hard pass.

ok, that's not what i meant, what i meant was, get rid of vets, sign some cheap young players in fa this summer, trade giroux, jake , simmonds for young players or draft picks, be bad for one year and sign one big free agent winger or center in 2019 and maybe a goalie if carter hart isnt the guy or not ready, like what blackhawks did, they got young on their forwards, defense, goalie, signed hossa and they were champions.

it's not that difficult, i understand no one likes the idea of a complete rebuild but if it's the only way for the flyers to actually win a cup, then im on board with it.

FlyersMania2

#FireHakstol
Jul 4, 2007
NJ
Fans that throw stuff need to be banned from attendance or made to pay a huge fine. Calling out other useless pricks in other towns doesn't make it any better in the least. No class moronic Neanderthals.
Not condoning it, just saying it's not unique to our franchise.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad