Who do you want Jack Hughes to play for?

easton117

Nov 11, 2017
I don’t know who I want him to play for.

I do know Edmonton will win the lottery if they miss the playoffs. I’m getting the vibe again.

Draft party incoming!

Spilot23

Dec 30, 2014
I would say Arizona. Save that franchise poor them :( Not Montreal though they will trade him for a winger :laugh:

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
NYR ,just because they have the money to put a good team around the kid,and I like them

Hatter of the Beach

I’m the real hero
Jun 26, 2017
Parkland Estates, Florida
Wings, my favorite team and would help establish what could be a good young forward nucleus going forward of

Rasmussen-Hughes-Zadina
Bertuzzi-Larkin-Mantha
Berggren-Veleno-Athanasiou

In 2-3 years I think that forward group could be one of the best. Not Toronto or Tampa good, but similar to Florida or St. Louis. Plus he could maybe convince his brother to come play in the area he grew up most of his life in

Second pick would be Phoenix.

Reactions: The Zetterberg Era

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
Personally if it isn't my team(Islanders) I hope some team that normally doesn't pick top 5 gets him(at least in the past 5-6 years)

AD1066

Sep 30, 2011
The homer in me wants him in Detroit, but if not, I'd love to see him with his brother, or going to an Arizona team that hasn't had a lot of lottery luck.

Reactions: Lemonlimey

ER89

Jul 25, 2018
Arizona is one of the toughest places in the league to build a winner, and they’ve had some terrible draft luck. I’d like to see what they could do with a top tier draft pick.
I know i'm going to get flamed for this but as a leaf fan I don’t understand why Arizona should have a team. The habs, rags leafs et al ensure they have one through revenue sharing. Prices are ridiculously high in these markets all to help a franchise who doesnt have enough support? It is frustrating. Again, i'm not saying the true fans in arizona don't deserve to have a team. It's just annoying subsidizing them.

tucker3434

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 7, 2007
Atlanta, GA
I know i'm going to get flamed for this but as a leaf fan I don’t understand why Arizona should have a team. The habs, rags leafs et al ensure they have one through revenue sharing. Prices are ridiculously high in these markets all to help a franchise who doesnt have enough support? It is frustrating. Again, i'm not saying the true fans in arizona don't deserve to have a team. It's just annoying subsidizing them.

Maybe they wouldn’t need to be subsidized if they had a player like Hughes.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
The Red Wings. If we cannot get him, I hope he goes to the Rangers. It would be a big deal to have a big American star in that market. When Matthews and Eichel come to town it would help their profiles as well. I think Hughes is going to be a megastar in this league, he could become a very big marketing piece for the league and also help further clamor for NHL player involvement in the Olympics in 2022 in China.

nucks88

Jan 8, 2012
The Left Coast
You know who has benefited from Arizona having a team? The Leafs. Do you think Matthews would have had as much access to hockey programs without an NHL franchise exposing him to the sport.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad