Who do you want Jack Hughes to play for?

HarryLime

Jun 27, 2014
Halifax
This will sound crazy but I want Montreal. Similar to baseball, I like when the Red Sox/Yankees/Cubs/Dodgers are good and interesting. Do I hate the Habs? Yes. But I want a rivalry and I want to see a great fanbase get rewarded too.

1. Montreal
2. Canucks- They have gotten bad luck at lotteries and this would be amazing. Still, with Petterson, Boeser and more in the pipeline they should be good
3. Islanders/Wings/Rangers

31. Oilers. They received the greatest bounty of draft picks ever and they should not be eligible. I feel bad for their fans and McJesus but enough is enough. You got the best player since Sid.

ziggyjoe212

Oct 2, 2017
This will sound crazy but I want Montreal. Similar to baseball, I like when the Red Sox/Yankees/Cubs/Dodgers are good and interesting. Do I hate the Habs? Yes. But I want a rivalry and I want to see a great fanbase get rewarded too.

1. Montreal
2. Canucks- They have gotten bad luck at lotteries and this would be amazing. Still, with Petterson, Boeser and more in the pipeline they should be good

31. Oilers. They received the greatest bounty of draft picks ever and they should not be eligible. I feel bad for their fans and McJesus but enough is enough.
At this point it's been so long since Montreal has been good that I feel bad for them. I lump them in the same group as the Isles, Hurricanes, Florida, Phoenix, etc.

I wouldn't hate it if they got a good forward for once. I hope he's a center.

HarryLime

Jun 27, 2014
Halifax
Arizona. They've been at the bottom of the league but somehow missed out on Mcdavid, Matthews, Eichel, Dahlin, and Laine.
I wouldn't hate that but their attendance will always bother me. I realize their arena location is poor and their teams haven't been good so sure why not.

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton

1. Montreal

31. Oilers. They received the greatest bounty of draft picks ever and they should not be eligible. I feel bad for their fans and McJesus but enough is enough. You got the best player since Sid.
You're a better man than me. I took great pleasure in Toronto fans suffering with bad luck and poor management.

Reactions: Cardiac_Canes

HarryLime

Jun 27, 2014
Halifax
You're a better man than me. I took great pleasure in Toronto fans suffering with bad luck and poor management.
When Montreal gets Hughes and beats Toronto I will rue the day I made this but I still want to see both teams good. At the end of the day, Monteal deserves a better team than markets that put hockey on the back burner and aren't really interested. The Habs are that cities heartbeat.

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
When Montreal gets Hughes and beats Toronto I will rue the day I made this but I still want to see both teams good. At the end of the day, Monteal deserves a better team than markets that put hockey on the back burner and aren't really interested. The Habs are that cities heartbeat.
Cheers. I'm happy for 90%of leafs fans too

BatVader

"nothing is true; everything is permitted"
May 16, 2015
Imperial Gotham
Isles is my first choice as their fans got screwed in that whole Tavares fiasco.
I’d hate to see Hughes go to Montreal and be destroyed by Bergevins complete lack of hockey knowledge.
Ultimately, in the end, I’d be ok with anywhere but Edmonton and Arizona.

Last edited:
Reactions: BelovedIsles

WJCJ

Sep 27, 2017
I'm going with the Islanders. Losing Tavares was really terrible for them but this would hopefully make up for it.

Really I want the Bruins to get him somehow without missing the playoffs but it would be better if the Islanders or Senators got him.

Reactions: sabremike and SI90

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad