"What 's gone and what's past help should be past grief" Habs lose 5-2

Joannie9

Aug 10, 2009
Galchenyuk if not utilized as the team's primary offensive centre. When he is, I'll hold him to the same standard.

So I guess when Desharnais wasn't playing with Pacioretty earlier in the season, you were less hard on him ? yeah right... :shakehead

Mynameismark*

...how in the bloody hell can he learn to be our #1C by playing wing on a line where he has no chemistry with the line's centre??...Chucky doesn't control the play of the line, Pleks does, and they play totally different styles of game...nonsensical post...

That's not what I said. Wing is easier to play than Center...he's playing with a smart forward in Pleks who is not an offensive black hole, Galchy should be able to produce with him after a while, especially if we feel like Galchy is a smart, crafty, creative player that has the potential to play at a very demanding and tough position. Yet he's struggling with his current duties.

sampollock

Jun 7, 2008
in my home
well all , I was at this game....

Dustin sucks...2 not his fault, but 3 very weak

DD is a waste , he brings zip......

Chucky needs to step up, he was not in this

the crowd of hab fans chanting "Carey Carey" was gold in the 3rd

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Quelqu'un peut m'expliquer le point d'avoir un entraîneur francophone, alors qu'il a d'la difficulté à aligner deux mots pour faire une phrase ?

This has been the issue in Montreal for years. We are stuck with a limited number of coaches. Just think Mike Badcock is not qualified to coach in Montreal...

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
DD led all Habs forwards in ice time tonight with 19:43 TOI.

Quelqu'un peut m'expliquer le point d'avoir un entraîneur francophone, alors qu'il a d'la difficulté à aligner deux mots pour faire une phrase ?
image.php

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
So I guess when Desharnais wasn't playing with Pacioretty earlier in the season, you were less hard on him ? yeah right... :shakehead

Yeah, that's right, I wasn't. You can even find my posts in the DD thread where I said I liked his game on the 3rd line and on the wing. I repeated several times as well.

mus1cx

Oct 6, 2014
Toronto
Tokarski was just.... wow lol... couldn't have played much worse. And then he looks like he's going to cry so I feel bad hating on him.

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
dsp needs a seat. give bournival a chance, dd is not a 1st line and pp center, that's why people are pissed. we have the worst 1st line center in the league.

Joannie9

Aug 10, 2009
Gaston Therrien about Pacioretty and Galchenyuk playing like poopoo: "For Pacioretty it's forgivable, for Galchenyuk he gotta wake the hell up."

Dat double standard!

Pacioretty has 4 points in his last 4 games and has already scored 35 goals. Galchenyuk is bad lately...

HabsFan76

Nov 3, 2011
Canada
dsp needs a seat. give bournival a chance, dd is not a 1st line and pp center, that's why people are pissed. we have the worst 1st line center in the league.

Agreed about DSP, he needs to get the Sekac treatment. Bench him for 7 games and bring up Thomas/Andrighetto.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I am personally getting tired of Therrien and how he plays favorites..
He reminds me of the coach in pee wee who plays his son even though there are better players at his disposal.
I have been a fan since 70-71, a die hard but I am close to turning this team off until Therrien is replaced. It has gotten that bad for me as a lifelong fan. The DD favoritism is sickening.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas

Bournival deserves and has earned a spot on the 4h line. Again this team ices a team that has better options within its ranks.

BigDaddyLurch

Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office
That's not what I said. Wing is easier to play than Center...he's playing with a smart forward in Pleks who is not an offensive black hole, Galchy should be able to produce with him after a while, especially if we feel like Galchy is a smart, crafty, creative player that has the potential to play at a very demanding and tough position. Yet he's struggling with his current duties.

...he's struggling because the centre of the line, Pleks, is a pure north-south player...Chucky is about creativity and skill, he needs the puck on his stick with room to create with it and he doesn't get near that playing on the wing of the straightforward play of the centre who drives the line...instead of giving him the ability to use his talents to create time and space for himself and his linemates, he's forced to play wing on the line that isn't creative at all, just straightforward and back...

punk255

Mar 15, 2014
You see the negativity of MT tonight

Instead to put playes together and make them push in the same direction, he bench and punish some players and plays always the same

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004
gallagher - 16min
galch - 16min
eller - 10min

anyone who can't see how piss poor MT is at handling/managing our best young forwards is either willfully blind or just doesn't particularly understand athlete development.

and no, this 1 game is not the be-all/end-all. the trend and consistency of this ridiculous usage is.

simply brutal, both in short term and long term impact.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad