"What 's gone and what's past help should be past grief" Habs lose 5-2

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
Naw, the real problem is the bottom 6. (sarcasm)

Nothing grinds my gears more than MT thinking shuffling the bottom 6 will be the difference maker. The team can't score and his solution is to shuffle 6 players he doesn't even give offensive roles to.

Not only his choices of players he puts on the ice doesn't work but the whole philosophy they have this year of no-hitting/no attacking is Pejorative Slured. Therrien and his guys are wrong wrong wrong. He's not coaching like a coach but like an hollier-than-thou pelleteux de nuages stupid teacher that has never put in practice what he's preached.

BigDaddyLurch

Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office
Then he's not a number one center potential player if he cant make it work with a guy like Pleks.

I'm sorry, but if you want to call him a truly good player, you make your teammates play better, and you finish and you produce.

Jagr could produce whether he played with Francis or he played with Hrdina and Titov.

...how in the bloody hell can he learn to be our #1C by playing wing on a line where he has no chemistry with the line's centre??...Chucky doesn't control the play of the line, Pleks does, and they play totally different styles of game...nonsensical post...

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
CyberSpace
www.ilovebees.co
Shall I compare thee to Carey Price's play?
Thou art much smaller and more unfocused:
Rough nerves do shake this darlings play come May,
And summer’s lease hath all too short a date:
Sometime too hot the eye of hab fans shine,
And often is his gold playoff complexion dimm’d;
And every fair from fair sometime declines,
By chance or this youth's changing course untrimm’d;
But thy post-season summer shall not fade
Nor lose possession of these wins thou owest;
Nor shall losses brag thou wander’st in his shade,
When in eternal lines to time thou never growest:
So long as fans can breathe or eyes can see,
So long as Tok' plays, he gives losses to thee.

Disappearing Semin

Oct 18, 2012
The Jets had about 5 real scoring chances in the whole game, and Tokarksi stopped like one of them.

Meanwhile, we had a really good first and second period, with the Jets protecting a crucial big lead in the third (which we still managed to score a goal).

Tokarski sucked, we had some bad luck, simple as that.

I think your math is wrong

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
What Therrien is doing to Eller will eventually lead him to losing the room. Playing favourites doesn't end well.

I would say about the same thing for Galchenyuk....but nothing compare to his favorite whipping boy.

Forum93

Feb 16, 2015
Another bad giveaway by Petry that led directly to the fifth goal. Second time in as many games. His plus/minus was brutal with the Oilers, anyone know what his plus/minus is with the Habs?

Mynameismark*

Wow 11 pts in 27 games :amazed:

Not to mention he always gives his full effort, wins faceoffs, hits a lot and kills penalties. And he agitates and stands up for himself and his teammates. He's like 26...would have been fine playing for us if he were allowed to play his game and the coach didnt just punish young guys all the time.

punk255

Mar 15, 2014
Imagine you're at the bench and always work your ass of and see that is always the same players that have all the advantages when they not really better that you

That's MT coaching that I'm sure frustrated a lot of players

CristianoRonaldo

Apr 7, 2014
In your head
Quelqu'un peut m'expliquer le point d'avoir un entraîneur francophone, alors qu'il a d'la difficulté à aligner deux mots pour faire une phrase ?

Harpo

Lyle forever
Sep 20, 2007
Quebec City
I can't wait til Desharnais is shipped out of town so that some losers here have to find a new excuse for every loss.

Baruch

I like DD (Cups)
Apr 26, 2014
Montréal
Gaston Therrien about Pacioretty and Galchenyuk playing like poopoo: "For Pacioretty it's forgivable, for Galchenyuk he gotta wake the hell up."

Dat double standard!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad