"What 's gone and what's past help should be past grief" Habs lose 5-2

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Horrible game from Petry. At least three awful turnovers - very unlike him. I hope that hit from Ladd didn't do damage.

hunter72

Apr 24, 2014
the biggest weak link on this team is Torkaski.he is so bad.even the games he won ,he didn't look good

BigDaddyLurch

Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office
Can someone remind Galchenyuk that he is suppose to be an up and coming star that should be producing more often?
Why is he sucking so badly?

...glued to Pleks, who he has absolutely 0 chemistry with, as they play totally different games...Helen Keller could see it...Therrien, not so much...

HabsFan76

Nov 3, 2011
Canada
The sad thing is that MT will probably look at this game as confirmation that getting outshot while playing a more "defensive and grinding game" aka getting carried by great performances from Price is the only way to win.

I didn't watch the whole match but from what I've seen, the Habs played well and dictated the game, Tokarski, an awful PP, and terrible defensive coverage let the team down.

Braun

Apr 17, 2014
Montreal
Can someone remind Galchenyuk that he is suppose to be an up and coming star that should be producing more often?
Why is he sucking so badly?

Because people keep saying he is a star and he thinks you get it without putting the effort in?:dunno:

Hullois

Suck it Trebek
Aug 26, 2010
Hull, Qc
Everyone keep in mind that we lost this one because Tokarski was bad and Pavelec was awesome. We dominated this game and could have easily won this, against a team fighting for its playoff spot. So calm down with the everything sucks posts.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rosso Scuderia

Jun 30, 2012
Gallagher was awesome, he was a target and never back down. If only DSP can put the half of effort.

Mynameismark*

oh come on man...thats a bit of Hockey...dont be as soft as this team. please.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Enough is enough MT. It's way past the time you need to try something different with Galchenyuk right now. He has 3 assists in his past 15 games and is a -9 and it's just not working with him and Pleks. Why did MT single out Eller tonight and demote him to the 4th line? Also I don't know what's up with DSP but he was invisible tonight.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
We deserved to win this game. We were the better team and made some stupid mistakes but we got Price'd.

I should have drank with him tonight instead of on Tuesday, watching this game sucks.
And you didn't invite me...

You cut me deep man.

googlymoogly

Oct 27, 2007
No Pricey
No Winnie

DSP new name is Damn Slow Player.

Too bad we had a good bottom 6 player we let walked in Ryan White for nothing.

this should of been a blowout by end of 2nd for Montreal but Pavelec stopped the pucks while Tokarski couldn't stop a camel running through and eye of a needle.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
What Therrien is doing to Eller will eventually lead him to losing the room. Playing favourites doesn't end well.

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
Keep those lines the same MT. Its working great.

PP?

Cheating out of the zone.

All coaching issues.

The team literally has to do a 180 in play if they dont want to be a first round casualty. If that happens, MT needs to be fired and if he isnt, MB is going come under fire very quickly

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
Bug dummy upstairs didn't get another goalie at the TDL and here we are.

Also they should fire the coach before the playoffs. Pull a Lou.

Naw, the real problem is the bottom 6. (sarcasm)

Nothing grinds my gears more than MT thinking shuffling the bottom 6 will be the difference maker. The team can't score and his solution is to shuffle 6 players he doesn't even give offensive roles to.

punk255

Mar 15, 2014
I think you have around 1 million peoples that see Pleck and Galch duo dont work anymore except MT

Mynameismark*

...glued to Pleks, who he has absolutely 0 chemistry with, as they play totally different games...Helen Keller could see it...Therrien, not so much...

Then he's not a number one center potential player if he cant make it work with a guy like Pleks.

I'm sorry, but if you want to call him a truly good player, you make your teammates play better, and you finish and you produce.

Jagr could produce whether he played with Francis or he played with Hrdina and Titov.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad