What Leaf jersey do you own?

Chief keefe

Sep 27, 2015
Mississauga
I own a Komarov alternate jersey, Bernier home jersey and a Wendel Clark signed jersey

Next up either Andersen if he plays well this season and who ever ends up being the next captain so probably matthews. Im worried though since fanatics is taking over the rights to make jerseys so the new jerseys might be worse quality...

Last edited:

Sniper99

Jan 12, 2011
Edmonton
Not mine but I'm guessing pretty close to this:

201671215324415687.jpg

Yikes those knock offs are ugly. Look how big that logo is. Also the bottom bar is massive and the lettering on the back. Can they get any bigger?

cipher

Jun 24, 2016
I've got a Clark #17 signed by all the players from the 92/93 team. Clark, Gilmour, Potvin, Andreychuk, Anderson etc.

Won it on a phone in competition that Mark Hebscher & Jim Tatti (Sportsline) ran on Global Sports. Also picked up $100 and tickets to a Leafs-Detroit game. Unfortunately, I couldn't go because of University studies so my father and brother ended up going and they got to see Clark and Probert go at it 3 times!!! They still thank me to this day. :cry:

Chalms55

Jul 12, 2012
Toronto
I have a Sundin with the silver trim and TML patches on the shoulders. This was the first jersey I ever got. Later I bought one personalized with my own name and number.

Also have an Armstrong, MacArthur, Kadri, Komarov and Kessel. Just this week I added a Marner jersey to my collection.

Sniper99

Jan 12, 2011
Edmonton
I have a Sundin with the silver trim and TML patches on the shoulders. This was the first jersey I ever got. Later I bought one personalized with my own name and number.

Also have an Armstrong, MacArthur, Kadri, Komarov and Kessel. Just this week I added a Marner jersey to my collection.

Good idea. I'm considering getting a Marner jersey myself.

FearTheBeard

Mar 27, 2011
Im waiting until next year to pick up a jersey as they'll be switching to adidas as the manufacturer

FrozenJagrt

Dec 16, 2009
I have a Clark white jersey, a Sundin blue, and a JVR Winter Classic (traded a black Lightning knock off Stamkos jersey for that one). When I was 11,my old man got me a white with silver trim one with my name and number on it. Dunno what happened to that. All told, I think I have a dozen jerseys.

Maximus74

Mar 5, 2006
Ontario
Signed Wendel jersey.

Interesting note, from what I saw at Hockey Life, Marner jerseys are the biggest sellers right now...

Kelly

Nov 12, 2012
Just ordered a Marner jersey, 16 was my number throughout hockey so it was an easy choice.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
All of them Christmas/Bday gifts:

Doug Gilmour, Luke Schenn, Phil Kessel, Dion Phaneuf.

PuckinLaces

Sep 27, 2016
Toronto, ON
Be careful with that, you might be better off picking up a reebok premier this year unless you plan on buying a adidas pro model (which will be over $300.) This is the future state of replica premiers:
https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.yah...-replica-jerseys-145005873.html?client=safari

I'm pretty sure if every NHL team is making this switch, that they're doing so hoping sales increase. And therefore, will ensure the right research is done to ensure that the product is compelling enough to drive people to buy a jersey.

JohnnyO

Aug 10, 2008
I have a Domi, Joseph two Phaneufs and a Komarov. Mostly gifts so some aren't what I would have chosen.

iBlaze81

Jan 18, 2010
Phaneuf and 3 different Kessel jerseys :( I will not be buying any Matthews, Nylander or Marner jerseys

Tonka

OFFSIDE
Apr 8, 2007
Going to be buying my first Leafs jersey soon, thought it would make sense to get a Matthews jersey. New era, first rookie to wear it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad