What Leaf jersey do you own?

Nooodles

May 7, 2010
Geszteréd
Canadian made, out of necessary American made. Don't help China.

Well it's not much of a help because it reeeally cheap. As I mentioned I have a jersey from Toronto too which is an original one. It's just that these jerseys are way too expensive and I can't afford to have all these jerseys from Canada. There are serious shipping costs too. So if I have other options, such as a cheap chinese jersey which looks almost exactly like the original one, without any shipping cost than I will buy this one.

A4T1L6

Feb 10, 2015
My chinese Matthews jersey just arrived so I decided to put my collection together. Btw it's pretty spot on other than the blue line is a little bit thicker than it should be but it's still a beuty, love it. The Sundin 3rd jersey is chinese too but a really good one as well. My Kessel jersey is an original one from Toronto.
I've also ordered a Marner home jersey so I can't wait to get that too.

matts1.jpg

matts2.jpg

mezek.jpg

yikes thats huge

Blainer114*

Maverick
Jun 8, 2016
Toronto
I own their old white alternate with the blue shoulders, would like to see those as their reg away jerseys with the new look and used to have their old white jersey sittler i believe from the 70's and 80's

beamer67

Nov 22, 2009
I got a new jersey for the holidays. I said to my wife that I was ready to get a jersey. The only one I do own is a Wendel Clark from way back when. So I asked for a blue with morgans name and number. Simple enough. I even told her to buy it from the leafs site so we know it would be authentic. She ended up getting me the centennial jersey with no name and number. I don't particularly like that jersey. So, I smiled, gave her peck on the cheek and I told her I loved it. I love my wife dearly but next time I won't suggest any sports related gifts.

Panic at the Back

Dec 5, 2005
Northern Bama
My chinese Matthews jersey just arrived so I decided to put my collection together. Btw it's pretty spot on other than the blue line is a little bit thicker than it should be but it's still a beuty, love it. The Sundin 3rd jersey is chinese too but a really good one as well. My Kessel jersey is an original one from Toronto.
I've also ordered a Marner home jersey so I can't wait to get that too.

matts1.jpg

matts2.jpg

mezek.jpg

Thanks for posting.

I'd love to get a jersey, but I can't afford to get an official one. Heck, I would probably just wear it around beautiful downtown Athens, AlaBAMA in our 4 week winter. If I lived in Toronto area, knew I would go to a bunch of games at the AAC - then I'd get a Marner and Matthews.

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
This past September I purchased their brand new home blue jersey, however I didn't get it with anyone's name.

In fact last week I was at Canadian Tire and saw they were selling replicas of the Auston Matthews Centennial Classic jerseys. I thought about purchasing it, however they did not include the patch on the right sleeve and decided not to purchase it.

Coatsy79

May 14, 2011
Uk

Picked up last seasons '67 authentic on my Canada trip $140 from the sportchek by the ACC, also got a JVR Jersey for the boy, had to for $50 and a trucker cap

Was determined to get a Matthews centennial jersey but I felt they were a bit rubbish for the $$ they were asking

I think, somehow I can actually buy a Matthews Jersey from the UK for less money than I was finding them in TO

So I may do that, or Marner yet to decide

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
This year's home Matthews, Toronto St Pats, NHL 2000/ASG patched Leafs Tucker white, plain white, and Doug Gilmour Captain (so post-clark) white.

Hotlanta

Dec 1, 2009
Alexander Steen (White - Old logo with silver lining)
Phil Kessel (Blue)
Morgan Rielly (White - Old logo)

Next:
Dave Keon (Retro White) or Nylander (Blue)

Coatsy79

May 14, 2011
Uk
2Cm5djW.jpg

You guys inspired me to get all my jerseys out

Top row are authentics, second row is the alternative from a few seasons past (yes I have 2 for some reason) one has Kessel on it

The bottom row is a total random, I have no idea what Jersey it is, possibly a practice Jersey or fan Jersey I have no idea bought it 10 years ago + on my first trip to TO, its CCM but beyond that I have no clue, any ideas?

leburn98

Jan 28, 2013
I own two, a blank 2003 Home (White with TML on the shoulder) and a Kessel 2014 Winter Classic, complete with Big House patch.

My next jersey will be a Home Matthews jersey once he is given the 'C' next year :handclap:. I also thought of getting a 93 Felix Potvin (my favorite player growing up), but haven't pulled the trigger yet.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad