What Leaf jersey do you own?

Mckay

I find your lack of gravy disturbing.
Mar 5, 2014
Canada
I'm not going through 19 pages, so my apologies if I have already responded to this thread.

In no order, I have Sundin, Gilmour, Tucker, Nolan, Mogilny, Phaneuf, Kessel.

bobbyp6565

4th Line Goon
Sep 8, 2013
Baltimore, MD
1993-1994 Wendel Clark skills competition-worn jersey – auto’d on front, photo-matched (and half-dozen photos from the event came with the jersey) –

Darth Menace

Apr 14, 2016
1) Regular blue leaf on white jersey with no name
2) St. pats Sundin
3)outdoor classics Lupul (give me credit, he was pretty good that year)
4) Phaneuf third jersey
5) Matthews blue with new emblem, etc

EDIT: And I should admit that I am over age 25 with these jerseys.

Last edited:

Damisoph

Jun 29, 2010
-92/93 era Clark with a C (no longer fits but keeping it for my kids just in case)
-Official (fighting straps) 98/99 Clark with the C
-early 2000s era Tucker and Roberts (wife has a Tucker jersey as well)
-Schenn
-Kessel
-Just got an email that my new one (blank for now) will be delivered tomorrow

RickyVaive

Jul 6, 2013
I had a Wendel Jersey as a kid in the late 80s. A few years ago I picked up a retro Vaive jersey.

Le Cobra

Rent A Goalie
Nov 11, 2015
Toronto The Good
-92/93 era Clark with a C (no longer fits but keeping it for my kids just in case)
-Official (fighting straps) 98/99 Clark with the C
-early 2000s era Tucker and Roberts (wife has a Tucker jersey as well)
-Schenn
-Kessel
-Just got an email that my new one (blank for now) will be delivered tomorrow

mine is being delivered today! YES!

bluumax

Mar 7, 2008
Been trawling ebay hard recently looking for bargains, generally if jerseys come up in the UK they're fairly cheap as people usually dont know what they're selling/buying.

In the last few months ive had;

Latest 3rd jersey for less than 20GBP BNWT
1934-37 jersey BNWT for less than 20, this one- http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-BU2uAJ_GbmU/TnY6b19BYQI/AAAAAAAACTs/aTfaOQ-Vujs/s640/RSCN8158.JPG

and the best of the bunch, a replica 1967 home jersey in mint condition for all of 3.70, arrived this morning and im beyond stoked.

also have a knock-off Sundin 07, and a couple of home/away jerseys from the TML pre EDGE era.

Joel Ward

Sep 24, 2012
Toronto
I have a Tim Horton jersey and a Phil Kessel WC jersey (kind of wish I had gone with Rielly which I was debating at the time).

On a side note: does anyone have a Phaneuf or Clarkson jersey they are wanting to part ways with? Trying to get one for a friend for his birthday. Need size L or XL.

Have also been looking for a Mats Sundin reebok white alternate jersey in men medium for quite some time. (If this is not allowed, let me know and I will remove it).

hoglund

Dec 8, 2013
Canada
The best way to get Leaf sweaters or any sports jersey is ally express, they're 29.99 dollars each and if you get big order you can get them as cheap as 20 dollars. It is American dollars, but it is cheaper and I'm glad I got mine 2 years ago when the Canadian dollar was at par with the American.

OMG67

Sep 1, 2013
I've had three in my lifetime...

1> Daryl Sittler - When I was 6
2> Dave Andreychuk - 1993
3> Bryan McCabe - about 2001

I don't plan on buying another one... Now that I am a grown man it feels weird wearing a young man's jersey. If they become a Stanley Cup contender, I may change my mind caught up in the euphoria...who knows?

Nooodles

May 7, 2010
Geszteréd
The best way to get Leaf sweaters or any sports jersey is ally express, they're 29.99 dollars each and if you get big order you can get them as cheap as 20 dollars. It is American dollars, but it is cheaper and I'm glad I got mine 2 years ago when the Canadian dollar was at par with the American.

I'm pretty sure they no longer sell jerseys on aliexpress. I couldn't find any jersey the last time I checked the site.

djdev

Dec 26, 2015
costa rica
ive never owned a jersey, but my mother once bought a jersey and made the coolest chair ever with it!!!
so my only jersey ever is a chair haha...

Keato

Apr 9, 2016
Winnipeg, MB
on topic, I believe I have three, though only one has a name and number (Belfour)

Off topic (slightly), I will be coming to Toronto in the next few days, and was hoping to get the new Leafs jersey, along with a name on the back. I was thinking Matthews, but have they said anything about what number he will have yet? I can't seem to find anything definitive...

Sniper99

Jan 12, 2011
Edmonton
on topic, I believe I have three, though only one has a name and number (Belfour)

Off topic (slightly), I will be coming to Toronto in the next few days, and was hoping to get the new Leafs jersey, along with a name on the back. I was thinking Matthews, but have they said anything about what number he will have yet? I can't seem to find anything definitive...

I saw a video on NHL's facebook page and it showed Matthews wearing a #63 on the back of his practice sweater or whatever it looked like the rookies were doing.

TheGroceryStick

Jan 19, 2009
Ontario Canada
I have a 'Komarov 87' Dynamo jersey.
The quality of the jersey is slick, making me debate on getting a 'Matthews 34' Zurich jersey.

For actual Leaf jerseys:
1.Potvin
2.bunch of Blanks (because I had a premonition that buying their jersey got them traded)
3.Schenn
4.bunch of Blanks (My allergy, it return again)

Sniper99

Jan 12, 2011
Edmonton
I have a 'Komarov 87' Dynamo jersey.
The quality of the jersey is slick, making me debate on getting a 'Matthews 34' Zurich jersey.

For actual Leaf jerseys:
1.Potvin
2.bunch of Blanks (because I had a premonition that buying their jersey got them traded)
3.Schenn
4.bunch of Blanks (My allergy, it return again)

Cant argue with that. I just have Phaneuf and Kessel T-shirt/jerseys and they both got moved. Thankfully I didnt buy their actual jerseys.

Darth Menace

Apr 14, 2016
$22.80US shipped. Just arrived today. Pardon the cell phone quality picture. Colors are nice and crisp as are the sewn letters and numbers. Sorry NHL for not bending over and taking it hard and buying a "real" jersey compared to a China jersey, but the $220 I saved will go towards something nice, I promise.

PS-I am over age 25

25q6m28.jpg

2uixhsg.jpg

Alerion

Dec 24, 2012
Halifax, NS
$22.80US shipped. Just arrived today. Pardon the cell phone quality picture. Colors are nice and crisp as are the sewn letters and numbers. Sorry NHL for not bending over and taking it hard and buying a "real" jersey compared to a China jersey, but the $220 I saved will go towards something nice, I promise.

PS-I am over age 25

25q6m28.jpg

2uixhsg.jpg
My Chinese Matthews jersey arrived the other day! Hopefully he does end up being #34 although I'm not out too much money if he ends up with 63 or something else.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002

PS-I am over age 25

25q6m28.jpg

2uixhsg.jpg

Ordered from where?

Darth Menace

Apr 14, 2016

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad