What Leaf jersey do you own?

Pyrophorus

Jun 1, 2009
Eastern GTA
I gave a Potvin jersey to my daughter.
I may have a red practice one kicking around too.

Doesn't matter, like the Leafs, trying to purge myself of Ballard era stuff.

Rielly Good

May 13, 2009
London, ON
Kadri, Kessel (winter classic) Lupul, Rielly, st. Pats Gilmour, signed JVR, Schenn, Phanuef and just ordered a Willie that I'm pumped to start rocking.

CanadasTeam

Nov 9, 2009
Tarrana
shop.nhl.com is pathetic.

Today's offer 25% off but they jack up jerseys prices up to $267.95 CAD (centennial classic sweater) :shakehead

RonTextall

Dec 16, 2007
Ottawa
1998 Sundin alternate jersey (signed)
1999 pro Sundin jersey (blue)
2009 Phaneuf rookie jersey (blue)
2012 Kessel All Star jersey
2015 Phaneuf Winter Classic jersey

TML Dynasty

May 2, 2016
Matthews! Got it earlier this month.....wish Id waited for the Centennial Classic jersey though!

Pete Dunham

Nov 8, 2015
Kadri home jersey from 2013-2014. It was between that or Kessel, since there was a lot of talk about Kessel being traded and many of that year's Leafs being expendable, I thought Kadri was the safe choice. And this offseason he signed a 6 year deal. Good to know my Jersey will have some longevity.

I got lucky that day, Real sports had a buy one get other item 50 percent off. The cashier was kind enough to reduce the jersey 50 percent when it should've been the sweater I picked up with the jersey. I wish I got her number.

The chinese basketball and soccer jerseys are pretty accurate. With Hockey they cant get the letters right for some reason.

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
My wife just bought me the new away jersey for my birthday to go with my Clark and Sundin jerseys. :D

TheDoldrums

May 3, 2016
Kanada
A couple years ago I bought a Rielly jersey for me and a Gardiner jersey for the wife so she could wear it to games.

Bought a Matthews jersey on the day of the home opener. So I have three current guys now. Really want a Marner jersey at some point, but I want something different from the standard jersey and I hate the centennial ones. I'll wait for something cool, some kind of throwback probably.

lifelonghockeyfan

Dec 18, 2015
Lake Huron
I really don't like names on jerseys.
My Leaf jersey is the classic white with blue trim. A few years ago I travelled (plane) from Hawaii to Vancouver. Had the jersey as it can dual as a pillow or sweater as it scrunches up so well. So I'm wearing it through the Vancouver airport. Was asked when by many people, many questions,
"How are your f......Leafs doing"? "When are the Leafs going to win the Cup". Nice people, so interested in hockey teams from other cities:sarcasm:
Had to go through customs for my connecting flight to Toronto. The young custom officer asked, "Anything to declare?' "No", was my answer. He retorted, "Anyone brave enough to wear that sweater in this city....must have nothing to hide. Now, get outta here, you've cleared customs."

Sniper99

Jan 12, 2011
Edmonton
I really don't like names on jerseys.
My Leaf jersey is the classic white with blue trim. A few years ago I travelled (plane) from Hawaii to Vancouver. Had the jersey as it can dual as a pillow or sweater as it scrunches up so well. So I'm wearing it through the Vancouver airport. Was asked when by many people, many questions,
"How are your f......Leafs doing"? "When are the Leafs going to win the Cup". Nice people, so interested in hockey teams from other cities:sarcasm:
Had to go through customs for my connecting flight to Toronto. The young custom officer asked, "Anything to declare?' "No", was my answer. He retorted, "Anyone brave enough to wear that sweater in this city....must have nothing to hide. Now, get outta here, you've cleared customs."

LOL good story.

I just think its too expensive for a jersey with the name on the back compared to no name on the back. Especially when there is a good chance that the player on the jersey might not spend a full career with the team.

I just gave away my Kessel and Phaneuf tshirt jerseys to goodwill since they're not on the team anymore.

Defense

Oct 27, 2009
shop.nhl.com is pathetic.

Today's offer 25% off but they jack up jerseys prices up to $267.95 CAD (centennial classic sweater) :shakehead

NHL.com is a rip off. They even charge shipping on top of their ridiculous 200 dollar plus jerseys

supermann_98

May 8, 2002
Visit site
I think I may have to get that centennial classic jersey after the holidays. Got a Christmas Mont Tremblent trip booked that's crushing the pocket book or I probably woulda ordered it already.
I'm undecided tho on Marner or Matthews, I'd flip a coin maybe

Ropesman

May 1, 2016
Charlottetown
Ordered a Marner home jersey last night from cool hockey. 137 bucks.

Have you ordered from there before? I was looking on there yesterday and i am just curious if they are identical to the ones on NHL.com. Is it just the embroidery that is different and that is why they are cheaper?

RonTextall

Dec 16, 2007
Ottawa
I think I may have to get that centennial classic jersey after the holidays. Got a Christmas Mont Tremblent trip booked that's crushing the pocket book or I probably woulda ordered it already.
I'm undecided tho on Marner or Matthews, I'd flip a coin maybe

Definitely. I got a Phaneuf WC jersey for $96 all in last March. Wanted Bozak but not worth paying double. Plus it's fun to wear Phaneuf Leaf jerseys in Ottawa. :)

Nooodles

May 7, 2010
Geszteréd
My chinese Matthews jersey just arrived so I decided to put my collection together. Btw it's pretty spot on other than the blue line is a little bit thicker than it should be but it's still a beuty, love it. The Sundin 3rd jersey is chinese too but a really good one as well. My Kessel jersey is an original one from Toronto.
I've also ordered a Marner home jersey so I can't wait to get that too.

matts1.jpg

matts2.jpg

mezek.jpg

The CyNick

Freedom of Speech!
Sep 17, 2009
Have I ever shared my thoughts on grown men wearing hockey sweaters?

If you are going to buy a hockey sweater, you should buy Canadian!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad