What Leaf jersey do you own?

Bobo Fett*

I bought myself a Phil Kessel Jersey 2 weeks before he made his maple leaf debut.

What jersey do you own?

If you don't own one, which one do you plan on buying?

Tombernack

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
Man, I bought one 3 years ago when Kaberle was the only solid long term investment we had.

Must be nice for people to have an option now.

dubey

$$$$$$$*NICE*$$$$$$$ 69 in 79 $$$$$$$*NICE*$$$$$$$
Oct 22, 2006
In your head
Only one I wear now is my RBK Kessel jersey I got like the week we traded for him.

I have three blank ones that I used to wear over the years and a signed Sundin jersey that's in a frame.

I really want to get a 3rd jersey with Phaneuf on it.

Wheels

Aug 22, 2004
I've got a white Borschevsky jersey from 1993 (got it for my 13th birthday) that I got signed when I met him during the 1994 playoffs. Otherwise I have a blank blue jersey.

I feel weird about wearing jerseys of players who are way younger than me. I'm 10 years older than Luke Schenn (for example), wearing a Schenn jersey would strike me as strange.

I do have a decent collection of blank "vintage" jerseys - Whalers, Jets, North Stars, Nordiques, Atlanta Flames, Canucks circa 1992, Florida Panthers original, Rockies...

sparxx87

Don Quixote
Jan 5, 2010
Toronto
Tor- Belak, Nsh- Belak, Pittsburgh- Laraque, Det- Fedorov.

Still trying to decide whos more of a block head between Orr and Rosehill, before I get the next one...

TheGroceryStick

Jan 19, 2009
Ontario Canada
Kabby jersey is the one that i wear.

I got a Wellwood one for christmas, (was never a fan of his), but wasnt going to complain. Its buried in the closet now.

Have a Potvin jersey from the old days..:D

Bobo Fett*

I've got a white Borschevsky jersey from 1993 (got it for my 13th birthday) that I got signed when I met him during the 1994 playoffs. Otherwise I have a blank blue jersey.

I feel weird about wearing jerseys of players who are way younger than me. I'm 10 years older than Luke Schenn (for example), wearing a Schenn jersey would strike me as strange.

I do have a decent collection of blank "vintage" jerseys - Whalers, Jets, North Stars, Nordiques, Atlanta Flames, Canucks circa 1992, Florida Panthers original, Rockies...

"oh unbelievable"

sparxx87

Don Quixote
Jan 5, 2010
Toronto
Wow those are rare, except Fedorov.

I am ordering a Phaneuf as we speak

lol, the Nashville jersey is the best, not only does hardly anybody know who he is, but non-hockey fans dont even know what team it is....lol
Nobody mess with me in beer league with Belak jersey on lolololol...

Wheels

Aug 22, 2004
"oh unbelievable"

I remember meeting a bunch of the Leafs around 1994 over the summer. I recall Dmitri Mironov speaking excellent English (and seeming like a really nice guy). Then I met Borschevsky who clearly spoke none. I was wearing the jersey and turned around to show him it was of him (pretty much everyone who had a Leafs jersey around then had either Gilmour, Clark or Potvin). He smiled and nodded and grabbed a marker to sign it. Then he said "thanks you".

The whole moment was Unbeleebabaah.

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka
Kabby jersey is the one that i wear.

I got a Wellwood one for christmas, (was never a fan of his), but wasnt going to complain. Its buried in the closet now.

Have a Potvin jersey from the old days..:D

Just change the nameplate of the Wellwood Jersey

Anywho, ive got a blank and a Schenn, my wife has a blank and Kaberle

takumi111

Aug 31, 2008
blank RBK third
blank RBK home

waiting til Kadri makes the team and Gustavsson signs with us long-term :nod:

Z0S0

May 28, 2007
Campbellford
A couple jerseys

Nash-Canada White
Kessel-Leafs Blue
Lindros-Philly White
Chelios-Hawks Red
Crosby-Pens Third

hopefully get a Phaneuf soon or a Schenn.

Honsy

Sep 11, 2007
- Leafs white (blank) circa '86
- Leafs white (Gilmour, 93, A) circa '93
- Leafs half & half (blank) circa '97 or '98
- Leafs white (Joseph, 31) circa '03, signed in frame
- Leafs alternate (Kessel, 81) circa '09

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad