What if Karlsson signs an extension and stays in Ottawa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray Kinsella

Feb 13, 2018
No worries, I think we’re all a bit on edge because of this bizarre off season. Lol sorry.
It’s really ok. When I wrote that reply I was on the bus to my 1hr trek home and was the complete opposite of being on edge. I was bopping for apples!! lol

I don’t understand why Management is keeping us in the dark. Totally not cool...!

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
I'm posting this photo not with a "I wish we were like them" attitude, because we will never be like the Leafs or have the finances and resources like they do, but it's a pretty hilarious and shocking comparison:

HKifB1B.png

They also didn't include their administrator (more likely administrative team) on their Hockey Ops list.

I heard Doug Ford is looking to trim the front office in Toronto City Council, can the Leafs be far behind?

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
I don’t understand why Management is keeping us in the dark. Totally not cool...!

What is there to say though? "We want to sign Karlsson, Stone, Duchene and Ceci and be much better next year"?

One could reasonably argue that Dorion's enthusiasm has backfired in the wake of the disaster season we just had and animosity towards Melnyk being at an all-time high.

I don't mind the silence. They've been talking too much (and I think Dorion's been decent), just get it done.

Reactions: BoardsofCanada

The Lewler

GOAT BUDGET AINEC
Jul 2, 2013
Eastern Ontario Badlands
Can someone please get a gif ready with a graphic flashing" Mysens was right " followed by Karlsson winking please?

I'm dead serious , someone with skill please help.

I made a pledge with the most likes ever for me earlier in this thread that said is EK signs I would change my avatar/sig to "mysens was right" . I'm gonna follow through. I want dat "mysens was right" followed by that Karlsson winking image on this page.

I will be forever in your e-debt.

armani

High Jacques
Apr 8, 2005
Uranus
FWIW guys, after some discussion I believe mysens to have a legit source. Doesn't mean you have to believe him or me, but ease up on the berating.

While you don't need to identify his source, at least tell us it's from which side (EK, Melnyk, Sens org, Media, EK's dining table..)

albator71

Jan 12, 2010
CANADA
With Karlsson there's a glimmer of hope. Without him this team will be Toronto's doormat for years to come. Seriously, Toronto is elite sick upfront, Ottawa's got no defence.
Even with Karlsson Ottawa will finish at the bottom of the standing.

Reactions: Ed Wood

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
If Karlsson, Stone, and Duchene are re-signed, I am willing to place my vmoney against yours that this team will finish higher than 30th, possibly in the early 20 something.
Yep,we have made the playoffs with even worse talent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad