What if Karlsson signs an extension and stays in Ottawa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
So much doom and gloom in the Sens world. There is a chance that he stays. there is a chance this a big diversion to get the fan base so angry and upset just to come along and instill some much needed hope by signing him. maybe the info leaked to the media or (official rumors) are designed to keep the team a hot topic because any publicity is good publicity. Maybe this is just a stunt from melnyk to make who ever wants to buy the team up their offer as not to lose a generational player. From all the information we have to go on not none of it is definitive.

How does your view of this whole situation change if he resigns?

robsenz

Apr 15, 2007
Then I remain a Sens fan...in the meantime, I'm still deciding where I jump ship to after 25 long and faithful years.

Reactions: Sureves

Neiler

Registered Loser
Jul 16, 2006
Well, I'll probably stop sending Melnyk daily hate tweets. Obviously it would be the desired outcome so if it happened I'd be over the moon. Might even book a trip to Ottawa this year since I haven't been in quite some time.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
rejoice_story__57875.jpg

Reactions: ReginKarlssonLehner

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
Depends.

If we're still going to be cheap as Melnykly possible and try to hodge podge a cheap playoff team, im not sure its even the best way to use our pennies, so i say let him move on to a more competitive situation.

If we're prepared to invest around him within reason, sign me up!

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
Well it is the Rockies!

I thought that rockies would be a little rockier that this.

Yeah.. that John Denver is full of ****, man.

I’m only human Harry! Anyone can make a mistake. Come on. Stop being a baby, so we backtracked a tad.

Reactions: topshelf15

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
Depends.

If we're still going to be cheap as Melnykly possible and try to hodge podge a cheap playoff team, im not sure its even the best way to use our pennies, so i say let him move on to a more competitive situation.

If we're prepared to invest around him within reason, sign me up!
We do have a lot of pretty good prospects around the corner that could turn our fortunes around. It might just be we need a little more time. Then again we though we had that under Murray and that pretty much sucked the life out of bingo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad