What do you think the Habs will do to 'win back' some fans? (UPD: post #31)

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal
So as some of you might know, there's a deal at the habs boutique for half off merchandise.

Incredibly, I don't have an adult sized jersey.. since I am a sucker and have forgotten all the pain that this lockout - I want one.

So do I go for authentic at 50% off or are the imitations still cheaper and just as good?

Some of the imitations are absolutely terrible, the blue color is off and the crest is simply horrible. Personally you should get the semi pro one at the boutique of the player you like

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal
Just took a walk since I don't work too far from the BC and folks the jersey prices with # are 239.99$ so ya even at half price your looking at about 150$ with taxes for a jersey

MasterD

Giggidy Giggidy Goo
Jul 1, 2004
Anyone think there's gonna be a 21k+ people lineup by 5:30? CUz there's no way I can get there before :(
Most Quebecers have been missing hockey since last april... I'm thinking the lineup will be 21273 people by 16:45 tops.

Strik_IX

No excuses!
Jun 11, 2007
Montréal
Most Quebecers have been missing hockey since last april... I'm thinking the lineup will be 21273 people by 16:45 tops.

And here I am contemplating an afternoon «medical appointment»... when I should really use those for interviews or actual appointments...

:scared:

Mister Potato

Sep 30, 2009
I have to say it's a pretty poor way to win back or thanks the fans for their support after seeing the press conference where Geoff Molson seemed to really care about the fans here in Montreal. :shakehead

I wish they could have promotional nights.

Richiebottles

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 26, 2010
Going to try to get in but man this will not be easy. Any indication on how many they will let in ?

Analyzer*

Are you able to purchase stuff online from the habs boutique ? I'm not going to Montreal to save 50%

Habitants

Oct 25, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
Are you able to purchase stuff online from the habs boutique ? I'm not going to Montreal to save 50%

prob just at the boutique at bell center.

i also love how the deal is only on those 2 days. it would be better it it was for at least a week.

imo super lame.

it is basically just a smoke and mirrors deal to get fans in the arena for a practice and the reserve of excess food they will give away. (from all the canceled games)

basically when the puck drops it will be full price tickets and premium pricing and full price concession and merchandise as usual.

i do not consider this an apology

940-molson-geoff-8col.jpg

''but i gave you free practice and free food"

3020335.bin

''NO EXCUSES''

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
The 50% off at the store is nice. If I had the money available now, I'd probably buy a jersey with either Eller or Galchenyuk on it. Oh well, I can wait and just pay regular pricing in the future.

Suzuki x 14

GoHabsGo
Mar 14, 2006
Montreal
The 50% off at the store is nice. If I had the money available now, I'd probably buy a jersey with either Eller or Galchenyuk on it. Oh well, I can wait and just pay regular pricing in the future.

its nice because you live within reasonable distance of the BC.

Montreal fan base goes far beyond us, who live in the city.

PunkinDrublic*

I have to say it's a pretty poor way to win back or thanks the fans for their support after seeing the press conference where Geoff Molson seemed to really care about the fans here in Montreal. :shakehead

I wish they could have promotional nights.

Are you kidding me ?? This is our religion....we could care less about the lock out at this point we want hockey. Win us back.....have you read just these boards for example since the announcement ? Every where i go someone has a JDM is their hands reading about Subban and Gomez.

Win us back....i lol'd

Bob Cole

Tom ******* Brady
Oct 30, 2009
Just took a walk since I don't work too far from the BC and folks the jersey prices with # are 239.99$ so ya even at half price your looking at about 150$ with taxes for a jersey

are the names and numbers stitched or heat pressed?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad