We're Officially doing a HF Hawks Bandwagon Draft. Draft is over, go teams!

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
The individual who gets picked by the cup winning team, gets bragging rights for the foreseeable future here.

giphy.gif

TheDeuce

Halak, Ryder, and a second.
Feb 22, 2009
Jets fan here. Gotta say I love the idea! We’re in the market for a gif guru who can jazz up our playoff avatars. For some reason none of us have much experience with anything playoff related.

As evidenced by my sad bearded Sara Orleski avatar.

m.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
New Jersey has suffered long enough. It's about time they are blessed with my presence.

Well, hopefully one of their fans will pick you when the time comes, because I'm adding you onto the list.

Voted second most interesting Hawks HF poster 2017. True story.

Yeah, okay sure. But you did lose out to Fiddy. That has to dock you at least a few points.

Jets fan here. Gotta say I love the idea! We’re in the market for a gif guru who can jazz up our playoff avatars. For some reason none of us have much experience with anything playoff related.

m.

I created the large majority of the "Top 100" and "#BlackhawksProblems" playoff avatars for the previous two seasons. So I am good at that, but I will admit that the more effort I put i on this site, the worse my favorite teams tend to perform. :(

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba

m.
I have some crayons and markers, I can draw you guys some stuff!!

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Roughly 2 and a half hours until I make a thread on the main boards. Please sign up if you haven't already. And please make a post to try to help persuade different fanbases to pick you.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
My Biography:

Hello fan of [insert fanbase here]. My name is CallMeShaft, but you can just call me Shaft. or CMS. I also sometimes go by 'hey you' and asshole.

I've been the main guy behind the "#BlackhawksProblems" and "Top 100" playoff avatars HF Hawks had the previous two seasons (examples of my work are posted below).
dBWlJyj.gif
tumblr_on11ltGmgP1w8vvh3o1_250.gif

I literally made that Kane Hairline joke work on 2 separate playoff avatar themes. That's some f***ing skill.

I've also been a GDT master, having made the first 20 Hawks GDTs of the 17-18 season (along with all preseason games and a prospect tourney last summer). I am the only person on HF to ever make binary themed GDTs, as well as a poop themed one (images are scattered throughout that thread for those interested). Not to mention a Disney World themed GDT, a Saaderman (think Saad + Spiderman) GDT, a Monsters Inc GDT, and a GDT where the lineup was made entirely out of gifs.

I'm the 2nd most 'liked' poster on HF Hawks, and won the most awards in last year's HF Hawks awards. I also set up this whole totally original draft that isn't at all a cheap knock off of something that HF Canes have done in years past.

Ace Card Bedard

Back in Black, Red, and White
Feb 11, 2012
Pick me because when I was a kid my mom said I was the handsomest kid in my class.
Also, I’m half decent at Photoshop (ok Gimp, it’s free!) and can make funny pics and gifs (preferably of your team’s opponents.)

Some PS stuff you may remember from the past years:

Luongo riding the “escape goat” gif. (Featured on TSN). (Okay “featured” may be a little strong)
Moses-Hossa
Coaches “Top Gun” locker room scene
Saadfather logo
Etc

What do you mean you don’t remember any of those? There was a lot of thought put into those.
Layers of meaning. I’m smart, not like everyone says! like dumb. Pick me, I don’t wanna be passed over again.

Last edited:

thesaadfather

Kneel Before Saad!
Jan 30, 2014
Ohio
I’m thesaadfather. Those other guys you’re looking at, they’re nice and all. They’ll come to your board, they’ll go to the playoffs board, and they’ll show up in the GDTs. But that’s it. Me? I’m the whole package. I’ll be on the trade board, massively overstating your players value, proposing trades that are breath-takingly one-sided in your favor, and getting personally offended at every proposal involving your players that isn’t a massive overpayment. I’ll be watching the NHL Talk board vigilantly, ready to defend your team at a moments notice, and voting for your players in every poll.

I’m the total poster, baby. You can pick one of those other guys, but you’ll regret it. You don’t want to miss out on THIS *points both thumbs at self*

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Pick me because when I was a kid my mom said I was the handsomest kid in my class.
Also, I’m half decent at Photoshop (ok Gimp, it’s free!) and can make funny pics and gifs (preferably of your team’s opponents.)
No shame in using Gimp. It's what I've used for all the avatars and GDTs I've made. It's a bit of a challenge at first, but it gets the job done.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
My Biography:

Hello fan of [insert fanbase here]. My name is CallMeShaft, but you can just call me Shaft. or CMS. I also sometimes go by 'hey you' and *******.

I've been the main guy behind the "#BlackhawksProblems" and "Top 100" playoff avatars HF Hawks had the previous two seasons (examples of my work are posted below).
dBWlJyj.gif
tumblr_on11ltGmgP1w8vvh3o1_250.gif

I literally made that Kane Hairline joke work on 2 separate playoff avatar themes. That's some ****ing skill.

I've also been a GDT master, having made the first 20 Hawks GDTs of the 17-18 season (along with all preseason games and a prospect tourney last summer). I am the only person on HF to ever make binary themed GDTs, as well as a poop themed one (images are scattered throughout that thread for those interested). Not to mention a Disney World themed GDT, a Saaderman (think Saad + Spiderman) GDT, a Monsters Inc GDT, and a GDT where the lineup was made entirely out of gifs.

I'm the 2nd most 'liked' poster on HF Hawks, and won the most awards in last year's HF Hawks awards. I also set up this whole totally original draft that isn't at all a cheap knock off of something that HF Canes have done in years past.

Stay humble cms. :laugh: ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Mainz vs FC Köln
    Mainz vs FC Köln
    Wagers: 4