We're Officially doing a HF Hawks Bandwagon Draft. Draft is over, go teams!

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Update:
After much debate, the Tampa Bay Lightning (fans) have proudly selected Blue Liner. Boston is up next.

It's got Hartman first!(Yes, I did that on purpose :laugh:) And Mrs. Fisher-Underwood!
:cry:

How can you hate that!
For a number of reasons. I hate it for a number of reasons.

Reactions: ChiHawks10

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Okay, big news. Because we were one poster shy of representing every playoff team, I have added the hugely popular Machinehead (of NYR fame) to the list. Team's that have already drafted can't change their pick, but he will be allowed to be chosen from the current available pick (#4) to the now final pick (16).

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Okay, big news. Because we were one poster shy of representing every playoff team, I have added the hugely popular Machinehead (of NYR fame) to the list. Team's that have already drafted can't change their pick, but he will be allowed to be chosen from the current available pick (#4) to the now final pick (16).

solid move. We get a pick from the Rangers or just future considerations?

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Update: The Bruins have proudly selected the best poster in this draft, CallMeShaft. It's unknown how he went this long without being drafted, but stupid teams do stupid things.

Knights up next.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
You got caught with 2 strippers and a bong in your hotel room the night before the draft, it’s all over ESPN, we know what happened CMS.

Who told ESPN? All the people who knew about that signed NDAs! That and since when does ESPN report hockey news?

I did buy a Knights hat before the season started. Low key pulling for them.

You can suck up to the poster formerly known as Kuja.

Reactions: ColdSteel2

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
There are currently 161posts and 2,699 views on the main boards thread. I made that thread after midnight.

Safe to say, it's been a huge success so far.

Reactions: ChiHawks10

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
There are currently 161posts and 2,699 views on the main boards thread. I made that thread after midnight.

Safe to say, it's been a huge success so far.
You're allowed to boast about a thread you made in your own teams boards? :naughty:
Ty for the pointer pal!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad