We're Officially doing a HF Hawks Bandwagon Draft. Draft is over, go teams!

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
yep, and imagine the person that draws Toronto - good luck with that! LOL, get ready for having to defend their players in every thread that doesn't involve any of em'!

I'm sure some of us probably will not get that much involved. Hell, one of our drafted posters a few years ago was kind of a bust here. Barely showed up. :laugh:

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
I'm sure some of us probably will not get that much involved. Hell, one of our drafted posters a few years ago was kind of a bust here. Barely showed up. :laugh:
probably true, but how funny would it be for some of us to follow another team after this..and actually start to like them hahahaha...someone might get a new 2nd favorite team!

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
I don't think this is gonna happen. We need four more names and I have very little time to get a draft going on the main boards before the post season starts.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Darn I was going to get a jersey and everything...kind of not joking. I was actually going to by an old school logo t-shirt for the team that drafted me.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
3 more then. But I need them by tonight's end. Because I need to try getting everyone interested to make a post trying to pimp themselves to other fanbases, make a thread in the main boards, and try to get a fan from each team to select a poster before the first playoff game begins.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
3 more then. But I need them by tonight's end. Because I need to try getting everyone interested to make a post trying to pimp themselves to other fanbases, make a thread in the main boards, and try to get a fan from each team to select a poster before the first playoff game begins.
is there a way to just run a random draft simulator and just pick what teams we will go to??? seems the faster way and waiting on other posters to pick just seems like it will take forever..

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
is there a way to just run a random draft simulator and just pick what teams we will go to??? seems the faster way and waiting on other posters to pick just seems like it will take forever..

f*** that, I want to see if I can pitch myself as 1OA amongst the rest of you.

Reactions: CallMeShaft

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014

**** that, I want to see if I can pitch myself as 1OA amongst the rest of you.
Agree with CS, the best part of all this is seeing which one of us gets picked before the others. It's just a fun way of gloating to the other HF Hawks posters.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
then just go with what we got...a few teams do not get a poster...or if 1 or 2 show up late they get the teams left over...
That I guess I can do.

Okay everyone who hasn't signed up yet, make sure to do so before midnight tonight. For those who've already signed up, please post in this thread why you should be picked. Feel free to be as specific and as hilarious as you possibly can.

At midnight central, or around that time, I'll try making a post on the main boards.

We'll go with the order in which teams finished in the standings (so the president winning Preds would draft first, and so on and so forth). Once you are picked, please introduce yourself in that team's part of HF. I ask that you all engage somewhat regularly with your teams, but your all adults here and I can't make you do jack shit. If your team is eliminated, your allegiance will switch over to the team that knocked out your team.

The individual who gets picked by the cup winning team, gets bragging rights for the foreseeable future here.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Hi, my name is Phil Kessel........

I enjoy hot dogs, winning Stanley Cups, and being picked last in almost every event with my peers..did I say I like hot dogs!!

Last edited:
Reactions: CallMeShaft

piteus

Dec 20, 2015
NYC
Only if I get the Rangers or Islanders. All right ... I'll take New Jersey.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad