We're Officially doing a HF Hawks Bandwagon Draft. Draft is over, go teams!

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Unless the majority of the league gets caught using steroids and is eliminated from the playoffs, the Hawks will end their season this Saturday and most of us will have to try finding something else to become obsessed with (besides getting Dahlin).

So I'm wondering if there is any interest in stealing borrowing an idea from HF Canes. What they would do in past seasons is have a bunch of their posters sign up in what is more or less a draft. They would make a list of what fanbases would pick when, and make a thread on the main boards where a member of that fanbase would pick up a user and that user would have to cheer on that team and be somewhat active on those boards.

This has always been one of the most enjoyable things this time of year on HF, but with HF Canes dropping the ball this year, maybe it's time for us to take up the torch for this one season. Thoughts? If you're willing to do it, make sure to say so. If we get at least 16 willing participants, we'll go through with it.

Current List of Willing Participants:
CallMeShaft
BK
clydesdale line
AmericanDream
ChiHawks10
Blue Liner

DHF
Cold Steel
tonyhawks77
hawksrule
ThatSaid
thesaadfather
Penosity
piteus
TLEHMANN
Headmachine

Last edited:

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
I'm down (unless Blues get in the playoffs, then I won't run the risk).

I never thought I'd see the day Hawks fans would even be a part of this or even consider it in the Kane/Toews era. 10 years...

Reactions: CallMeShaft

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
I'm down.

I never thought I'd see the day Hawks fans would even be a part of this or even consider it in the Kane/Toews era. 10 years...
It sucks, but at least we can have a little fun with others and against one another. Hope that next year we can cheer on the team we want to.

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
i gots to really give you guys props for being able to do this. i guess i am old school and i can never look beyond, being a Bhawk ......

i am serious here....... bravo to you :clap:

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Just bumping this thread to see if people are interested. Have 5 posters willing, need at least 11 more before Sunday.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->