Pre-Game Talk: Week to Crawl Across the Finish Line (@LA, @ SJ, STL)

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
I didn't mean the game... I meant it matters to me what you're doing on Saturday.
tenor.gif

EdAVSfan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2009
If we win tonight in LA and St-Louis loses against the Capitals, then the Avs are in charge of their own destiny with the final game of the season regardless if the Blues beat Chicago back-to-back.
Technically, the avs control their own fate as of today still, not even including tonight’s games.

Reactions: 5280

lonelybadger

Feb 22, 2013
Toronto
We could use a Mackinnontrick tonight....or even just a Mackinnon goal. Then he could do the patented Duchene Monkey Off My Back Celebration!

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
But what are the odds of Colorado and Washington winning today in regulation?

The Athletic does not have theirs up yet, but yesterday we were 37% against the Ducks, and Washington was 43% against Pittsburgh. I can't imagine today's odds will be better considering both teams are on the road on the second of a back to backs against rested teams.

Let's just say that most people would consider it throwing money away to bet on that outcome.

To the window!
Sponsor
Jan 15, 2011
North Cackolacka
Mars said in the other thread some of the players are battling the flu.

For some reason I still have faith that we’ll get in. Would be really fun for it to come down to the last game of the season against the team we are fighting against.

El Travo

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
Aug 11, 2015
Mars said in the other thread some of the players are battling the flu.

For some reason I still have faith that we’ll get in. Would be really fun for it to come down to the last game of the season against the team we are fighting against.

If that's it, it really explains MacKinnon. You don't all of a sudden turn average for no reason.

Iceberg

May 4, 2002
If Washington can win in regulation, and we can somehow get a point... about the best semi realistic outcome.

I was hoping Pittsburgh would win yesterday so the game today would mean more to the Caps, but now that they've won the division i can't see them beating St Louis.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Play Siemens tonight. Not that it makes a huge difference but I was holding my breath every time Warsofsky touched the ice last night. Not big enough to play against California teams and not skilled enough to overcome his lack of physicality.

Reactions: McMetal

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad