Pre-Game Talk: Week of All Stars (Nsh, Min, ASG@SJ)

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
If he has a broken foot then he's not playing in the game after the ASG anyways so it doesn't matter. The issue is if there's no real damage but he's sore/hurt and needs rest. His choice will likely be to play in this meaningless game when he's sore/hurt or get suspended.

If it's a bad bone bruise, I would bet the Avs will send all the medical info to the league, and he won't be suspended. If it's a bruise that he wouldn't miss a game for, I'd bet he'd just go and play very limited minutes in the game.

You have to think the league knows this isn't a situation where he's trying not to go. The Avs have been pushing for the top line to make it for months.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
They introduced the teams about an hour ago and Mackinnon wasn’t there for the central.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Why does the title say Nsh, Min, ASG, @sj?

Isnt the game back from all star break in Colorado against the Nucks? Or am I missing something?

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
That’s good, we won’t have to hear how slow Nathan Mackinnon is from all the hockey experts around here who think guys give it their all in a skills competition

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Erm ... the ASG is in SJ.
Erm ... the ASG is in SJ.
tenor.gif

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Damnit, ^^^multi quote gone wrong...oh well... It's the weekend I'm allowed to be dumb.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Yeah I could have made that look a bit less confusing
Nah, I'm just so disinterested in allstar game now days because it's stupid and not what it used to be, that I didn't even know this year it's in SJ, thought it was in Canada for some reason

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad