Pre-Game Talk: Week of All Stars (Nsh, Min, ASG@SJ)

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
Nashville hasn't been as good lately. They just lost to Florida, so I'd say anything can happen. We should beat Minny.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Still not comfortable making predictions with this team. I'm glad Varly seems to be trending in the right direction.

Raucherhusten

Unselfish Gif Lover
Aug 24, 2017
Over the rainbow
I don't really see the point of preserving Graves waiver status. Next year he'll have to go through waivers either way. Play him if he deserves it.
Pretty simple. EJ is expected to miss only 2 games, If we call up Graves and he plays the 2 games he need to clear waivers. They don't want to risk that. And if EJ comes back after the break Graves won't play because Nemeth is still our No.6 - like it or not.

So he won't play at all. Pretty sure they want to save his next (and last) callup if something serious happens and he would actually play more than just 2 games.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
No predictions. Why was Toninato called up? Not that im complaining been wanting him here to centre the 4th line for some time now. Did a forward get injured? Also, hopefully Lindholm eats nacho the entire call up.

AvsFanInMichigan

“Thank you, thank you, thank you!”
Apr 16, 2018
Michigan
No predictions. Why was Toninato called up? Not that im complaining been wanting him here to centre the 4th line for some time now. Did a forward get injured? Also, hopefully Lindholm eats nacho the entire call up.
I assume because we sent 2 guys down and didn’t call anyone up. So now they called 2 guys up and Toninato is up just in case we need one.

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
Avs seem to be good in afternoon games. Nashville has been much less dominant over the last 20 games. A win is very much a possibility today. I think we beat Minny too.

The ASG is a 3v3 competition, so getting a few shots on net would be progress.

Win - Win - Embaressment

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO
L (They've beaten these guys once in like the last 100 games, and that was because the Preds were gutted with injuries. No way they beat them today, especially with Barberio replacing EJ. Have Forsberg and Sissons scored yet?)

L (Wild have been terrible for a few weeks, but so have the Avs. An old, slow team playing bad and struggling to score? Sounds like the Avs should dominate... This is such an Avs loss.)

Meh... (At least Mack, Mikko, and Landy get to go together.)

HartKinnon

Nov 25, 2010
Frank should get the start againts Wild so we could we see what we have in him. After the ASG break Grubauer should get chance to show if he truly is capable of carrying this team. Grubs last start was againts Winnipeg and if he plays againts Vancouver there would be nearly a month between his starts. Plenty of time to train and work those flaws that he has. If he hasn't improved then Frank should get a real chance. Let Varly rest his groins or what is bothering him. No need to cling in him now because it isn't working.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad